[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - New Guy, Old kid!

New Guy, Old kid!

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:41 am

New Guy, Old kid!

Howdy! I just discovered ESK about a month ago, and despite what would happen if I was "uncloseted" (I daresay anyone here who was on PAC base in the late 90's would recognize my name, and most would know me on sight - I like to think that I was a famous screw-up :P ) I felt compelled to say....

HOLY CRAP! IT WASN'T JUST ME! I got over my Nightmares about a year and a half ago, but because of my father's side of the family, I keep getting reminded of it monthly. But ESK showed me I wasn't just "that one guy who couldn't cut it", and that the problems I saw actually existed!

Obviously I can't go into details, but I want to show my support to everyone here, and to anyone who may be wondering....

Hey! It's not just you either!

Thanks ESK, it's good to know I'm not alone.
James Monikers' Three Rules of life:
1. Desperation Breeds insanity
2. It can always get worse
3. Only crazy people win; Only winners can judge what is crazy
<<

Bea Kiddo

EPFer

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:16 pm

Welcome Wirestripper!!! Yep... You are right... Its happened to all of us. We all think we are the big bad wolf who tried (in a klutsy manner) to "destroy" Scientology. that is what we were made to feel.

So now, welcome out. Welcome to the real world.

We likely crossed paths or know each other.

you can read my story in the story section of this website. You may recognize who I am. Most who know me do.

Feel free to PM me, if you want.

And be well.
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:35 pm

Welcome to the Other Side! :lol:

Trust me, I understand where you are coming from.

We look forward to whatever you might want to say.
<<

Evey_Hammond

Clear

Post Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:58 am

Hello and welcome!

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:49 am

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:45 pm

<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:58 pm

<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Fri May 09, 2008 7:52 pm

<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Sat May 10, 2008 1:38 am

<<

TheWiseOne

Clear

Post Sat May 10, 2008 1:45 am

<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Sat May 10, 2008 2:23 am

Welcome to the dark side, but of course everything here is inverted, so it looks like we are in the light and they are in the dark.

But if you are going to be a screw-up. then at least have the decency to do it properly and do it with style.

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Sat May 10, 2008 5:03 am

<<

ATAkid

EPFer

Post Sat May 17, 2008 5:29 am

Max Discher

<<

ATAkid

EPFer

Post Sat May 17, 2008 5:30 am

addendum

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Sat May 17, 2008 5:59 am

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

ATAkid

EPFer

Post Sat May 17, 2008 6:03 am

huh

<<

ATAkid

EPFer

Post Sat May 17, 2008 6:06 am

Jarred?

<<