[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Mirrion

Mirrion

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

mirrion

EPFer

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:00 pm

Mirrion

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:29 pm

<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:04 am

Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

Evey_Hammond

Clear

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:40 am

Thank you

Hello Mirrion,
I thank you for sharing your story with us. That couldn't have been easy to do, but I thank you for sharing such emotional experiences with us.

It is hard to move past experiences like these, but it sounds like you are doing pretty well for yourself. I mean, for you to have felt such strong emotions about the stories you have read and the experiences we have all gone through is something else.

I hope that we can all grow from our experiences non-Scientology and Scientology alike. By sharing and supporting each other we can heal. We have things in common and have lived through horrible situations, only to come out stronger in the end.

You are definitely welcomed here and I appreciate your support. We have a lot to learn from one another and I look forward to the journey.
Thank you for telling us your story.
-Evey
<<

mirrion

EPFer

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:27 am

Re: Thank you

<<

Evey_Hammond

Clear

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:08 pm

welcome back...

<<

Amy

Clear

Post Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:12 pm

Hi!!

<<

mirrion

EPFer

Post Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:45 am

I'm around. If I'm not posting, I'm usually just really busy. Life is honestly one big chaotic mess, right now on all fronts. I also work full time with overtime and drive almost an hour each way, meaning I don't get much spare time, and when I've got it, I miss the surge of prime time, so I'm left to post on the back end, so I simply don't post unless it's really relivant. However, after taking back the vacation I was promised this week, I'm getting an extra day off from work next week and couple of short shifts. With some free hours to spare, you'll probably see a bit of me, until I go back to me 45 hour work week with too much driving.

Evey- Thanks. I didn't think I'd even been noticed much, but I really appreciate you taking notice, and welcoming me back.

Amy- I was happy to be there. You probably didn't notice me looming, but I was very present. I was trying to keep the chants going and the sidewalks clear. Congrats on the baby, and I'd really like to catch up with you ex-sci girls and kinda just talk about experiences, sometime, time permitting (you guys are probably busier than I am).

If nothing else, next month, I'll still be there. Hopefully with more water. I dropped all that water in an instant the moment I arrived, this time. I just don't know how I'm going to carry it all from my car, seeing as I don't park anywhere near the place.

If you're looking for me, PM me. And my net-handle is mirrion almost everywhere. I'm not hard to find online.
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:40 pm

Last edited by outlander on Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

mirrion

EPFer

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:53 am

Even if I fail, I'd rather suffer to do something right, than be happy having done something wrong.
<<

SuperstarNeilC

EPFer

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:20 pm

Re: Hi!!

<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:09 pm

Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

mirrion

EPFer

Post Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:03 pm

Even if I fail, I'd rather suffer to do something right, than be happy having done something wrong.
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:05 am

Mirrion.

Absolutely addressed to you on charisma.

On your Dad, if you give more detail, would be happy to see if I might have some advice.
<<

mirrion

EPFer

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:14 pm

<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:09 am

<<

mirrion

EPFer

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:46 pm

Return to Introductions