[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Just found out 2 weeks ago

Just found out 2 weeks ago

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

delphigrad

EPFer

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:08 am

Just found out 2 weeks ago

Kendra, I remember you from school.

This site is a great idea. I really admire your courage. I can only imagine what you've been through.

I only recently found out about Scientology's secrets. I heard a news report about Anonymous v. Scientology and wondered what it was all about, so I looked it up on the internet.

First I read the Wikipedia article on Scientology. The article describes some of the OT3 materials. It also provides links to other articles on Scientology beliefs like Incident I, Incident II, R6, Marcab Confederacy, etc. I read them all.

After that, I couldn't stop reading. I found court documents, reports on LRH's true past, ex-Scn's reports of what really happens at the orgs. I was shocked and horrified to find the truth behind the belief system that I was taught growing up.

Looking back, I remember noticing (a number of times) that some of LRH's ideas didn't make sense, or that there were internal contradictions. But if we ever asked the supe about it, she would just explain that it actually did make sense and we weren't understanding because of MU's.

At first the truth was upsetting, but now I feel incredibly liberated. This has made such a difference in my life. And I'm sure that I'm not the only one. Now that the internet is here, all of the information can be obtained with the click of a mouse. It's only a matter of time before the truth is known by everyone.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:14 am

Hey delphigrad,

No way - someone else from Delphi? Holy rusted metal, Batman! Well, good to see you around. It was quite a shock for most of us, I know. I remember the first time I read the docs and materials, it was fascinating, but I was so skeptical, you know? I'd never even heard of most of the critical information, but I couldn't stop looking at it.

And years later, here I am. And here you are.

Welcome to the community! Can't wait to hear more of your story.
<<

Plups

Clear

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:55 pm

Re: Just found out 2 weeks ago

<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:33 pm

Return to Introductions