[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - My story about Scientology ex SO - ex FSO from Mr Tampa

My story about Scientology ex SO - ex FSO from Mr Tampa

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:12 pm

Thanks for the comment. In the Sea Org noone can go to the internet (Flag is a Sea Org), in a normal organization you can do that and they can read this.

You know there are two ways to leave the Sea Org - you can do it by the church policies: this means to get a confessional, but you have to wait for an auditor, you can be mocked and made fun of, I have seen people (not the auditor) reading confessions, and I have seen this to take long time (I have seen this taking 2 yrs or longer) meantime they make you to clean bathroom, do disgusting jobs, etc... The other way is to escape. Then most of the times they try to find you and hunt you down, and if they find you and you go back you might wind up in RPf (what is equal to a very-very long - may be decades or life long prison sentence). Many Sea Org members have been in the system for so long- they do not have bank accounts, social security cards, the OSA keeps the foreign employees passport and green cards so to escape involves a lot of risk and most of the times we do not know whom to turn to.

I have seen families being torn apart on a weekly basis and it was considered being completely normal.

You are right about the fear factor. Otherwise it is so big ( the fear they put you into) you would not believe it. They can make you not to go to lunch or to get only beans and rice for months at the sea org canteen. They can deprive you of the 46$/week "pay". If you are out of pay you can not really do your laundry, and if they refuse or delay a medicine you need you will be doomed.

I have seen retired lady who kept giving her retirement benefits to buy medicine to sick sea org dudes. Once I got an allergy rush and as they delayed my allergy medication I passed out on a staff metting (what was attended by over a 1000 people) because my breathing almost completely stopped.
<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:18 pm

<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:05 am

Once I knew a girl when I was 20, she was 16 in a small little European scientology mission. We were used to go out with each other for a year or so. She came once to the FSO (same sea org base I was at) and joined. She got put on a post to check the medical documents of public entering the OT levels. She just joined, but one of those public get a heart attack and it was not her fault. She got sentenced to RPF and has beeen there for 7 yrs. No cummincation to her dad, mom, friends, she is in the "prison" of the system.
Previous

Return to General Chatter