[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - The Moment...

The Moment...

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:24 am

Jenna, reading your story about Kirsten is like reading about Professor Umbridge in Harry Potter 5! How I love to hate tyrannical authority figures!
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:38 am

Kirsten has been lieing and fucking with people for a long time.
She outright lied about me at one point. Can't give specifics yet.
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:39 am

<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:41 am

<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:45 am

<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:46 am

<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:53 am

<<

Kaos

Clear

Post Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:09 pm

A book, a book now dammit!

I once pm'd chaotic about you all writing a book. I admit it was for a selfish reason, I felt that if you did then people other than those of us who search this info out on the internet would discover the truth.

I'm fairly certain that if you ladies actually did write one it would have more impact than earlier books have. And what better way to prevent other victims from joining as well as causing a decrease in scientology's finances?

I doubt that I could ever understand your fears in writing and publishing such a book, I'm not an ex, but I hope you do so very soon.
Anonymous? That'll leave a mark!
<<

Kookaburra

Non-E

Post Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:47 am

Ex Sea Org Info and Help
www.exseaorg.com
<<

SnowyR

EPFer

Post Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:03 pm

I remember while I was growing up, I was always talking to people about how amazing Scientology was. Like, "It's so amazing! It can make you a thousand times better and you'll never get sick..."

As I grew older I became much more innertwined (like we all did) and talked about Scientology and how incredible this stuff was, all the time. Then one day I was eating my only meal that day with a friend at two in the morning and I was talking about how amazing it was like I always did and she calmly asked, "What has it done for you?" It took me two seconds to think and then I looked her straight in the eyes and said, "Nothing." And suddenly I wasn't a Scientologist.

I wish leaving, and then leaving it all behind was as easy as my answer was direct!
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

SnowyR

EPFer

Post Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:32 am

<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:37 am

<<

Scarf

EPFer

Post Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:06 pm

Part 2 Jenna

Now these three things are for always: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
<<

ex-cadet

Clear

Post Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:28 pm

"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.

"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
<<

wiseman_of_the_watchtower

EPFer

Post Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:16 pm

A Wise Decision

My MOMENT was broken into 2 parts. First I blew the Sales project, Later I realized I had no reason to stay.

In July 2007, the Basics Evolution had begun. This was the huge push to sell a $3500 package of LRH books and lectures to every single Scn.

The devotion to making $$$ in this Basics Evolution was so heartless and off purpose (Ref: HCO PL STAT PUSH), and went against my idea of helping people. This was international, and I couldn't isolate who had been responsible for this STAT PUSH. It seemed to come from CMO, but I didn't really know whether this was command intention, or if it was a twisted version of what Int mgmt wanted to happen.

I managed to avoid this Sales frenzy for a while, but in 2008, they set up a computerized call centre and expected every SO member to call public over and over, and hard sell these Basics, regardless of the problems that the public were facing, and ignoring other LRH solutions that could actually help them.

So I blew the call centre first. I wrote a letter expaining that it was off-purpose and seriously upsetting people. The letter just went into my comm-ev as evidence.

Then, I realized that there was an extreme degree of control exerted on all SO members, and I would have to become an unthinking robot in order to remain a member. I refused, and the time eventually came where they let me go.
The price of escaping may be everything. I know. But when it feels like nothing is left, remember the only thing you need is to believe in yourself.
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:08 am

Previous

Return to Staff & Sea Org