[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - grew up 70s and 80s city angel

grew up 70s and 80s city angel

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

dolphinlover

EPFer

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:20 pm

Last edited by dolphinlover on Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Amy S. ALK greater so cal area

My way of joking is to tell the truth; it's the funniest joke in the world.
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:25 pm

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

beth (aka moontaco)

Clear

Post Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:27 am

<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:50 pm

hi amy ..I was there and I am from L A the old ASHO.. there was a kid by the name of danney and he ended up being RPF in the new ASHO. around 1981 I miss him...I all way wonder what happend to him.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:47 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Coyote13

EPFer

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:51 pm

Grew up in L.A. area as well

I grew up in the L.A. area as well. My family joined the sea org in 1984 and we lived at the complex for a bit( my brother and sister and i and my stepfather, till my mom and little sister came down from sacramento) and then eventually got berthing at the place on hollywood boulevard( i think its called the test center or some such now, its where they have the christmas display thing every year). We were in the ceo as well and went to carpenter avenue elementary from the ceo, and ran around the manor and stole from mayfair market and played in the treehouse and the ditch behind the ceo between it and the manor and wandered L.A. (mostly griffith park).

After my mom and stepfather got kicked out of the sea org (whole other story) we lived in our station wagon, and then lived at the fountain arms apartments (1985/86?) then the shangri lodge 1986-1988. I was 8 when we first went into the sea org in 1984. Around 1990 after going to flag when I was 12, I quit having anything to do with scientology or interacting with anyone involved in scientology at all( though my family still were/are scientologists and I had to live with them til i was 18 lol).

I took courses at LA day (purif, how to get along with others, success through communications course) and most of the kids I knew were scientolgists. My brother is still friends with most of them, but again, I don't have much to do with those people or that mindset (scientology) if I can help it :p .

I guess thats it for now, peace and blessings.
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:40 am

Re: Grew up in L.A. area as well

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Alonzospep

Non-E

Post Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:13 pm

Digger and Ellie are beautiful we are so pleased that they are doing well together.
They looked so cosy cuddled together
Liz Harriet Shelly Bonnie n Molly for both

___

: the BEST program for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!

Return to Your Story