[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Being gay and the church of scientology

Being gay and the church of scientology

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:10 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Walker.

Clear

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:00 am

And this just feels like spinning plates
Our bodies floating down the muddy river
-Radiohead
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:10 am

They don't mind homosexuals... if you will let them "cure" you and then never do it again. Yeah, seriously!

As a teenager I used to have to read what's called a "life history" that one writes when joining the SO... and they want to know any hetero or homosexual experience (seperately listed) in detail. That way they know if you are qualified or not. It made me sick!
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:43 am

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:40 am

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:22 am

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

NoSOat10

OTIII

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:00 am

Don’t get interested in real estate. Don’t get interested in the masses of buildings, because that’s not important.
L. Ron Hubbard, Lecture Series: Anatomy of the Human Mind
Tape: The Genus of Dianetics and Scientology
Tape#: 6012C31
31 December 1960
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:07 am

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:00 am

As a side comment, I understand the attitude of Scn regarding gays: LRH didnt like them, so scientologists dont.

I remember a friend who asked me to sign a petition for the changing of the constitution in MI to redefine marraige to only be between a man and a woman.

I noticed that my friend, who is normally a sweet and wonderful person, really came accross as having the attitude that gays were somehow subhuman.

At that point, I realized that I used to have to same attitude. And that, really, I don't care anymore. If you wanna be gay, be gay.

But somehow I don't think those that stay in, will ever confront that it really doesn't make any difference whatsoever.

As a humorous aside, my new attitude is this:

Gay guys are great. The more gay men there are, the more women left for me. But lesbians should be bisexual. And into exhibitionism. :P

:lol:
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:57 am

<<

Wirestripper

OTIII

Post Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:24 pm

Actually, all women are inherently bi, they just need a little bit of a nudge sometimes!

This is scientific fact!
James Monikers' Three Rules of life:
1. Desperation Breeds insanity
2. It can always get worse
3. Only crazy people win; Only winners can judge what is crazy
<<

Walker.

Clear

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:29 am

And this just feels like spinning plates
Our bodies floating down the muddy river
-Radiohead
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:33 am

<<

dt2000

Clear

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:17 pm

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:41 am

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Chel

EPFer

Post Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:52 pm

<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:30 am

In reference to Krafft-Ebing

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:57 pm

Re: In reference to Krafft-Ebing

<<

bosshog

Clear

Post Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:22 pm

Re: In reference to Krafft-Ebing

<<

Scarf

EPFer

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:02 am

Hallo Chel

Hallo Chel. Ik gebruik een website om deze post in het Nederlands te vertalen. Het is http://www.systransoft.com/. U kunt Engelse woorden en uitdrukkingen kopiëren en kleven in het en het zal kostenloos vertalen. Ik gebruik het soms om vereringsliederen in het Spaans te veranderen of het Frans als ik niet de werkwoordvervoeging kan herinneren, of het ritme van de taal passen niet de bestaande melodie aan die ik reeds heb geschreven. Ik hoop het te slecht van een baan op de Nederlanders niet doet; De vertaling van de computer kan soms vreselijk zijn!
Het voorgeslacht van mijn vorige predikant was Nederlands; de familienaam van de familie is Westra. Zij hadden het zeggen rond hun huis, „als u niet Nederlands bent, bent u niet veel! '
Now these three things are for always: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
PreviousNext

Return to Advice & Answers for Non-Scientologists