[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Harassment

Harassment

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:56 am

Harassment

Another lurker here.

Here is my dilemma: I am currently being "visited" by unwanted guests. They have come by uninvited three times within the last two weeks. The first time I was sitting at home and heard a loud knock which sounded like the police or somebody with a healthy amount of upper arm strength. Something told me not to answer the door. So I just sat there. I waited until I was certain they were gone. When I looked outside there was a note left about a "neighborhood campaign." I ignored it but then they returned. This time a neighbor told me that a couple of "solicitors" had been to my house. No note this time. The most recent visit resulted in a similar note as the first one.

I have no desire to speak with anyone from the org and for this reason had changed my phone number. Perhaps some scilons could guess who I am from this post but it doesn't matter as they harass their members in good standing anyway. They know they are invading my privacy. If I changed my phone number without telling them, isn't it obvious I am not interested in their communication?

I've been off lines for quite awhile -- they need to get a clue.

What say you?
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:30 am

<<

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:24 am

<<

lawanon

Clear

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:00 am

I object.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:12 am

<<

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:32 am

Harassment

<<

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:55 pm

lawanon here. I know it sounds silly, but a campaign to make Scientology comply with the national do not call registry could work. It would not help you in the short term, however, I'm going to look more closely at the angle. Imagine if you could just add your name to a federal list with no drama or fanfare, and then be left alone.

The government web site says charities are exempt, but that not all non profit companies are exempt. The cos is not hounding you for charitable donations. They want you to buy goods and services.

Perhaps a couple of thousand anonymous letters the FCC and FTC are in order. Who knows?

I'm going to play with this for a while. In the meantime, hang in there! We care!
<<

Post Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:49 pm

Harassment

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:38 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Post Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:16 am

Harassment

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:10 am

Sorry, I'm not out of the closet yet. The people were are deserve the pat on the back.
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Public Clammer

OTIII

Post Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:41 pm

Do not denigrate yourself.

The Public Clammer!
<<

Lordceptimos

OTIII

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:05 am

honestly your predicament is by what i have read is very hard for you...

and the replies to this are very thoughtful indeed.

but you must remember that them comming to you over and over and over again is not right... infact... you can tell them No go away and leave you alone...
then just simply call your local PD.
report it.

because if they continue to do so and you have informed the police... the police will back you up and make sure they get the point to not bother you.

remember that your neighbors will help out if there is a neighborhood watch committee or some such thing...

they will call the police.

remember.... now is the time to tell the police and the feds everything.
Awake, arise, or be for ever fall'n.
- John Milton, Paradise lost .329
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:19 pm

Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

Lordceptimos

OTIII

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:10 pm

true that it is hard to push away those who are close...
but those who would seek to do you harm are enemies and should be treated and dealt with as such.

if all else fails... invite them in. lock the door and then try to get them to sign up for the born again christian coalition.
they will try to change the subject... but YOU MUST BE FIRM!
use the same tech they use on you.
what are they gonna do....
your using tech in their faces and all they can do is try to blot it out when you are adament about saving their souls.

infact...

call your local pastor and get him in on the action.
get them all to attend and whenever they start to say...
"did you know LRH tech can..."
stop them... litterally and tell them that JESUS tech is the best tech and it truly works...

start a song chorus and force them to sing along. force them to start sweating.
if they try to stop...
utilize denial intervention. telling the bigger group that these people are scared to embrace the light of jesus.

continue this until the scilons break one by won.
seperate them if need be because a scilon who is alone is easier to break than a scilon with a partner...

deprive them of their safety and encourage them to embrace the light and remember to force positive reinforcement to justify the actions you are doing...

and if they want to leave...
"you want to leave? really... just leave me here and not be supportive and understanding... your in denial and your proving just how much you care truly... just go."

then have other members of the jesus group to stop the scilon...
utilizing the same gist of words you said. but remember to have someone come up witht he bright idea of a trust excersices...

oh everyone loves them...
blindfold the scilon and tell him to fall backwards and that you will catch them...

works everytime... but you have to let them not go first and not go last!
first put them on the spot and they freak out
last does the same thing...
somewhere in the middle... and its just right...

thats all i can think of for the moment... ill be back later with more things to come.
Awake, arise, or be for ever fall'n.
- John Milton, Paradise lost .329
<<

ex-sup

Post Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:08 pm

<<

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:33 am

Harassment

<<

Lordceptimos

OTIII

Post Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:33 am