[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - a question for (ex)OT III's and above

a question for (ex)OT III's and above

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

dogstar75

Non-E

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:28 pm

a question for (ex)OT III's and above

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:33 pm

I didn't make it up to OT III.

But I have asked some people what they thought when they did reach OT III.

One thing you should be aware, as you get into Scientology and get to know other Scientologists, you learn that they believe that Earth isn't the only planet with civilization and that there are all kinds of other planets in the universe with all kinds of civilizations and advanced technologies. You also learn that they believe that they've had past lives in these "sci-fi" civilizations. They believe people like George Lucas who make sci-fi movies are simply subconsciously drawing upon their past life experiences.

There is a book called Have You Lived Before This Life? that is basically a collection of past life anecdotes from different preclears, and this book contains all kinds of bizarre past life stories. This book is not confidential, either, like the OT III material is.

And often times, when you are getting your lower level auditing (before you reach Clear), you are "recalling" "sci-fi type" past lives.

When I asked my grandmother if she was shocked when she got to OT III, she replied, "A little bit, but it wasn't too shocking compared to all my other past lives that I had recalled."

Even when my Mom told me about the OT III story, and I still had my Scientology beliefs, I thought, "Well.... it could be true... but I understand why it's kept confidential."

By the time you reach OT III, the whole Xenu story seems acceptable in the context of what you've already been indoctrinated to believe in.
<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:53 pm

If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

whizkid

EPFer

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:10 am

Return to OT 3 / Confidential Materials