[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - When you read OT3...

When you read OT3...

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Tet

EPFer

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:48 am

When you read OT3...

I'm curious on something. For the ex-members (with the exception of Kendra, since I've already read hers) what was your thoughts when you first read about OT3? Were in you in so deep that you thought "well that makes perfect sense", did you think you misunderstood it, were you like us outsiders when we read it and thought "what the fuck was that?" or something else?

Now if you'll excuse me, I got to go join the rest at laughing at the restraining order.
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:19 pm

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:54 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

alex

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:19 am

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought."

-- Buddha (563-483 BC), Siddhartha Gautama
<<

CNote

Non-E

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:24 pm

"I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."
<<

SnowyR

EPFer

Post Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:22 am

I almost read about Xenu by mistake on the internet when I was still in Scientology. Growing up, various people had warned me that if I ever came across that stuff, I'd go mad etc. Somehow when I started reading about Xenu, I knew- I just KNEW that, that was exactly what they were talking about and I freaked out a little. After a couple weeks, nothing happened so I figured I hadn't read too much.

After I left Scientology, more than a year passed before I dared to read the rest of OTIII. When I started reading I kept thinking to myself, "What the... what? Really... What???? No, that's going way too far........! No F__ing way!" After I finished reading it, I had no problem being completely withdrawn from Scientology. It's crazy to think that all those people that I used to admire so much, believe all that. Or they will once they read it. I mean really, the spaceships just happened to look like 1950s jets? That's just being lazy... (or something like that.)
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:19 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

snoflower

Non-E

Post Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:43 pm

OT 3

<<

norma jean

Non-E

Post Thu May 07, 2009 1:15 am

just want to tell a bit of what i know

when I was in there were many young scio's who of course grew up in scientology and believed in the alien thing... apparently their zealous scio parents had raised them to believe that this is their belief. I do not know if they know the details of OTIII but their belief was very similar.
This is what it is and these are the new children in the S.O. who have dedicated their lives for the cause.
I really do hope and I really do believe actually that soon scientology will cease in their ways of management, but I don't believe that many people's belief in what LRH taught will end. Churches will still be up, people won't pay to go up "the bridge to total freedom", but the whole sea org. idiotcy of management and charging people for spiritual freedom will all come to a complete end.
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Thu May 07, 2009 1:23 pm

Re: When you read OT3...

<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:04 pm

Return to OT 3 / Confidential Materials