[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - You are CLEAR!

You are CLEAR!

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:47 am

You are CLEAR!

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Anonymuzs

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:20 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:41 am

Hmm. Maybe I should make "Clear" the starting rank on the message boards.
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:16 am

Yes, but sadly Freuds theories are often overlooked in modern psychology.
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

CNote

Non-E

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:09 am

I agree Anonymuzs, L Ron definitely grabbed some Freud concepts and morphed them into sounding half-way original. Sadly, Freud also believed that any sort of mass moral belief that enforced guilt or shame upon people was essentially hindering people's happiness and the evolution of society (to which he claimed was the fundamental purpose of western religions altogether). He said the entire "original sin" concept and it's subsequent result of a dependant and depressed western culture was a trajedy in human development. Ironically, L Ron ran with the concepts of Freud AND original sin, claiming that people are born messed up (but for allegedly factual and not moral reasons) and he claimed that the shame and guilt produced by Scientology were only red flags that you needed yet MORE Scientology -- to be 'happy' or 'pure', what have you. Freud would roll over in his grave if he knew Scientology was based off any of his theories! Eh. Thankfully, L Ron never cited Freud as a source...then again...he never cited anyone...
"I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."
<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:28 am

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:31 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

CNote

Non-E

Post Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:39 pm

"I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."
<<

hidden

Clear

Post Sun May 25, 2008 8:14 am

Re: You are CLEAR!

“You won't always be here. But before you go, whisper this to your sons and their sons - "The work was free. Keep it so."
~L. Ron Hubbard

International Freezone Association
http://internationalfreezone.net/
<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:21 am

Yes, you have a point here though you might not know. Who was really clear and who was not - there was a tendency in 1990s when we tended to decleare people to clear no mater what audting they got, etc, people went clear all over the place - in 2000s the enw tendency was to give a bunch of people a non-clear R-factor (telling them they have not made it yet and they have to redo their lower grades). Actually around 2004 DM announced to the Sea Org staff that the lower grades procedures have been altered, Objectives were run incorrectly so this subject is a huge mistery. I do not know if they managed yet to redo or rewrite how to do grade IV etc , yet - but yes, the auditing changed a lot and as confusing even to insiders

Return to Tech Debates & Discussion