[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Tommy Gormans Jeep gets Vandalized

Tommy Gormans Jeep gets Vandalized

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

tommygormanxenu

EPFer

Post Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:21 am

Tommy Gormans Jeep gets Vandalized

OUR CAR JUST GOT VANDALIZED! SOMEBODY POURED WHITE SHIT IN OUR GAS TANK!

The car is parked in front of the house and we saw white stuff on the ground and saw a guy wearing all dark clothes run down the street so we went outside and the gas lid and cap is open and off with a whole bunch of white stuff all over the gas tank and ground.

3 cops came and we made a report. The cops took pictures and video of our Jeep tonight Monday Feb 15 2010 Yesterday i just got back from the LA picket. More happened then this and something very weird happen to my mother today again.

I have some of this stuff on video from what happen to the Jeep. I will put it up tomorrow sometime.

Yesterday when I came back from LA Jennifer told me about our jeep was not right and I opened the hood and taped that on video which was someone unscrewed things in the front of our jeep and the hood was not locked and something was broken off.

i will put more info on here tomorrow.

Tommy Gorman All the picketing I did in LA on Feb 13th 2010 in on YouTube - tommygormanxenu's Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tommygormanxenu

here is the Video of the jeep Vandalized http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TvO7Zz76Yk
Everyone please post this on every website that has anything to do with the cult of scientology thanks.
This is my own opinion. I'd rather die speaking the truth about the harms of the cult of scientology than hide and be afraid.
http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/jeffreyquiros.htm http://www.youtube.com/user/tommygormanxenu
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:26 am

Tommy, I sincerely hope the perpetrator is caught and prosecuted.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

tragedy07

Non-E

Post Tue May 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Re: Tommy Gormans Jeep gets Vandalized

I am missing the See key please bare with me as i am sitting here deteriorating.

Tommy,
Its Tesa. I tried to message you on Fasebook. What the hell happened with your jeep?
I need to know how you got your parents to leave the kult. I need to do the same with mine but they've been in it for 20+ years. If anyone is reading this, I have not written my story yet. i am 27 years old and i need some adivise. I do not want my parents to kill themselves over this. Should i let them believe and "diskonnekt" from their lives?

Return to Your Story