[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - My Scn Story

My Scn Story

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Rose129

EPFer

Post Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:50 pm

My Scn Story

<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:07 am

I was not allowed to talk to my family for 8 yrs since they were wogs. I am ex-SO from the highest org. After 8 yrs I was granted 1 week of LOA and when I saw them I realized I could not take this anymore. Noone has to right to tear apart families. Do you know how much the staff pay was in the "old times"? It was pretty good, but it became later 46$/wk and stayed like that foe ever in the SO - it is not even enough to buy medicines!!!!
<<

formerlyfooled

EPFer

Post Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:44 pm

Re: My Scn Story

"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them." Ephesians 5:11 (NIV):

Return to Your Story