[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - How do I find out if my child is in the Sea Org?

How do I find out if my child is in the Sea Org?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

gomorrhan

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:25 pm

How do I find out if my child is in the Sea Org?

Hi. I'm concerned that my daughter may have become a Cadet last year.
Does anyone know Gabby Brady? Know if she's a Cadet?

How do I find out if she's in the Cadet org? I don't have custody, but I do have visitation rights, and she is my child. Anybody know how to force the truth out of the SO?

Oh, you can contact me at gomorrhan@hotmail.com, my name is Kevin Brady, I was a Boston Day staffer in 1990, declared suppressive in 1991, and stopped trying to "get back in" doing A to E in 1995, two years after Gabby was born. Two years later my ex-wife dropped off the radar, disappeared into the cult, and I haven't SEEN my daughter since she was four.

She does know I want to be in touch with her, but is conflicted because it "stresses her mom out" (read: Mom has to deal with "ethics" because her daughter is connected to a declared SP), and she has elected to maintain her mother's wishes while she lives with her. Don't ask me how I know that (but I do). However, if she's been recruited to the SO, I will need to take some action to save her from the abuses that I have read about here. She's only 14.

Last edited by gomorrhan on Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:27 pm

Well, you can rest assured your daughter isn't in the Cadet Org, as it doesn't exist anymore.

Can you give us some more background data? Is your ex in the SO?
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:29 pm

Sadly though, she could have been recruited into the SO. They do still take minors and I know that for a fact.
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

gomorrhan

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:33 pm

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:33 pm

<<

gomorrhan

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:36 pm

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:51 pm

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

gomorrhan

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:55 pm

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:00 pm

<<

gomorrhan

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:03 pm

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:39 pm

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:39 am

You might want to call the authorities about this if you don't know where your daughter is and you think she might be in danger.
Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

anonycat

Clear

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:05 pm

Don´t call, write letters and ask a lawyer for help.
<<

gomorrhan

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:50 pm

I only want to exercise legal action if she's gone into the SO. Otherwise, I'm willing to allow the present situation to persist, as I don't want to rock her boat: she's doing well in school and has a lot of friends, and knows I am here for her if she wants me.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:24 am

<<

gomorrhan

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:12 pm

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:38 pm

<<

Amy

Clear

Post Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:51 am

Does she have any brothers or sisters?
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:50 am

1) Contact local law enforcement.
2) Hire a Private Investigator.

I would do both of these things. The fact that she is your daughter and your ex has taken her out of state and denied you any information or contact with her is illegal. She can't deny you contact with her.

Plus, call the orgs and just ask for her. Get the numbers for non-public orgs, too, like the HGB. And call the orgs in Clearwater, too, as she could have been sent/recruited to there.

I'd get a report to the local law enforcement right away, esp. if you can't afford a PI.

Good luck.
<<

anon1957

EPFer

Post Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:14 am

As a parent I think that you should ASSERT your legal visitation rights.

It may be unpleasant for awhile. It is very likely that your kids have been told for a long time that you abandoned them and a whole host of other lies. But for their sakes, try to find a way to see them and to listen to them without defending yourself, that is, until they ask for an explanation.

Most importantly, find a way to get in touch with them, to see them, and to let them know over and over and over that you are sorry your weren't there when they were younger (even though it may not have been your fault, that isn't the point) but that you are NOW. And that no matter what you are there for them if they should want or need anything.

That way, if they ever want out of the Cult, they know they have a place to go. That would give them a HUGE advantage.
Next

Return to Staff & Sea Org