[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - FINDING YOUR RUIN...(how I joined staff)

FINDING YOUR RUIN...(how I joined staff)

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

rollette

Non-E

Post Mon May 12, 2008 2:08 am

FINDING YOUR RUIN...(how I joined staff)

Well I was on staff for about 5-6months before. I'm not sure how many of you have experienced this but I would like to know if any of you have had the "Finding Your Ruin" method used on you..
When I was reg'ed for staff, a staff member came to my house un-announced. It's funny how they try to creep up on you & surprise you. Sort of like entrapment. Well he stayed at my house for almost 5 hours. He was trying to delve into my mind & find anything he could to upset me. Something that would make me sad, or feel guilty. It took him about 5 hours but finally he found something. I started crying, and he knew he foound my weak point. He said how me joining staff would solve my problem, and make me feel better etc. So I fell for it & I joined. I really wish I could run into this guy today & give him a peice of my mind. But then again I know he was just following orders. It's pathetic that scientology uses this type of mind f*****g to get people to join staff. Any of you experience this type of thing??
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Mon May 12, 2008 2:26 am

Absolutely yes! I was a public member only, but I never would have seen the inside of a Scn org if it weren't for my "ruin." Of course they prey on your most vulnerable point. They use it to get you to take a "Money is no object" approach to solving your problem, until all sources of credit are exhausted.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

chipgallo

EPFer

Post Mon May 12, 2008 2:50 pm

<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Fri May 16, 2008 6:28 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.