[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Health\Medical

Health\Medical

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

ExSciFag

EPFer

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:54 am

Health\Medical

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:47 am

Well, when the measles epidemic was happening in LA in 1992, all the staff were immunized. The org payed for it. But that was SO.

I don't know about LA day and fdn ....
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:55 pm

I remember getting that shot! They had all the HGB staff line up and go down to the basement org by org to get the MMR shot! I was fresh off the EPF when that happened. They found all the people who knew how to administer a shot (insulin for a family member or actual RN) and they immunized everyone else. I made sure I got mine from someone who had been an RN.
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:58 pm

<<

bushkaGND

Post Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:32 pm

MEDICAL

[edit: paragraphs added]

Couldn't help it, have to post it. Since we're on the topic of medical/health in the Sea Org. Wow!!!! Okay, so this will just give you a very small IDEA of how bad it is. So, I was having some major stomach issues and wanted to see a doctor. The MLO (Medical Officer) told me that she had a great idea to send me to the emergency room hospital so it would be free and we would be seen right away since "our time was gold".

Since we made so little income, we would qualify for some sort of financial aid program and all the SO members got treated at this hospital free. She sent me and two girls off to this hospital that was so gross and disgusting. She told us to really turn on the drama so we'd get seen right away, so we went in there and there were scenes from a freakin horror movie, I kid you not!! Bums all over the hallways, screaming, oh man!!

The three of us were terrified. We ended up waiting for hours and hours anyway (I guess we weren't really that good with the acting skills), so took off before we were even seen. Not to mention we were so freaked out about the place. However, we eventually got used to the place, and this is where all the SO members started going.

I would think to myself that with all the money the Church made, why couldn't they at least have proper health insurance coverage and proper doctors for their personnel. I wonder how legal this whole operation is. I know they also had some major legal issues with workman's compensation, because the MLO used to get people to basically SAY that some injury or illness was caused at work, so they could put people on workmen's compensation to pay for it as they couldn't get any money approved through FP (financial planning)!!!

This really should be a whole investigation in itself!! I'm sure there's a shitload of crimes and illegal crap here.

Return to Staff & Sea Org