[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - What are Scientology Kindergardens like?

What are Scientology Kindergardens like?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

JohnAdams

Non-E

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:56 pm

What are Scientology Kindergardens like?

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:36 pm

<<

RLSteve

Site Admin

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:27 am

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:22 pm

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

NoSOat10

OTIII

Post Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:40 pm

I wasn't in a Scientology kindergarten, but I have a funny story from my early experiences in the church. My family was in the SO and after the nursery came under attach, the kids were sent to a ranch in Mexico. The people running it didn't have the background or materials necessary, but tried to do some schooling. I was 7 and needed to learn to read and write. I was I was given "A New Slant on Life" as my reading primer. Didn't get far in that! For writing lessons, I was told to write a perfect row of A's, both upper and lower case, and then I could move on to my B's. In the several months I was there, I never got a past my A's.

This isn't a real reflection of Scn schools, but its funny to think of how ridiculous that was.
Don’t get interested in real estate. Don’t get interested in the masses of buildings, because that’s not important.
L. Ron Hubbard, Lecture Series: Anatomy of the Human Mind
Tape: The Genus of Dianetics and Scientology
Tape#: 6012C31
31 December 1960

Return to Scientology Education