[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Flag Cadet Academy

Flag Cadet Academy

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

HillFlag

Non-E

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:59 pm

Flag Cadet Academy

Any alum? I was there around 81-82 any else? I think it shut down soon afer that, not sure though. Interesting time....not sure I learned too much but we did have some fun.

I like most kids was very good at faking the examiner so you could just blow through chapters of subjects to get your stats up even though you may not even have read a page of it. However, you could pass the time quite well if you had a cool demo kit. You could just sit around and play with it or go over to the clay table and screw around pretending to be doing something on task.

Glad I wasn't there too long....I would have ended up a complete idiot.
<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Wed May 27, 2009 4:35 am

<<

ex-cadet

Clear

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:12 pm

I was a cadet... 2001 to 2004 (taking brakes in the middle passing on to the EPF and back..) they mostly focus on making you learn sci courses... but the learnig of other subjects is poor and real slow... and mnost kids fool around at the clay table.. as it is a practical room you can chat with no trouble as soon as the sup doesn't find you...

i got out at almost 13... my math was 5th grade, my reading in english should be around 7th grade but i go to a spanish school so outside of flag it almost doesn't help me at all... it'll only work in mi resumee when i finish college...

cience... i knew around no biology or chemestry or any of that sort... i knew some but if u evaluated me then i would know as much as a 3rd grader...

it wasn't horrible but i was really behind when i had to come to the real world to a real school and had to lower my grade to try to even myself to my schoolmates... but now i'm a college student... i'm not a real intelectual kid but it's sort of working out..
<<

mrtampa

Clear

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:39 am

You have a point there. Most of the kids under 18 are alrady recruited to work for he church and they attend school once a week. Their general kowledge is Horrible - I meant very-very-very-horrible. Even senior execs have very bad general knowledge and they are not litereate enough.
<<

ex-cadet

Clear

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:29 pm

yup.. you have met older guys that were ex-cadets the thing with them is that there was not many rules of how a cadet was able to graduate into the EPF... i mean for me they had many rules... the first time i graduated i had to get an 8th grade reading level and also finish all my sci study. The second time my program included finishing all studies meant for cadets... that means finishing A, B, and C (don't remember the names but A was for reading, B for math and C for writing i think.. u had to have 5th grade math, 12th grade writing which i think that part was really worthless and stupid to learn but anyways.. and 8th grade reading)

but for the older people that u got to meet in the courseroom... well i think for them there was basically no rules at all so they just graduated at 14 and continue their so called highschool study every saturday or sunday... it was because their grades were so low that snr HCO's put the rules to disguise the fact that their graduates didn't have enough knowledge...

Return to Scientology Education