[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Apple School, The Beginning and a little perspective.

Apple School, The Beginning and a little perspective.

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Butch

EPFer

Post Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:49 am

Apple School, The Beginning and a little perspective.

I'll take drugs over religion any day of the week.
<<

Jasmina

Non-E

Post Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:52 pm

Thanks for taking the time to write all this out. It can't have been easy.

I know a second generation Scientologist and a first generaton Scientologist, and I'm trying to understand where they are coming from with their beliefs. I'm in the L.A. area, so there are a lot of high profile CoS'ers out here.

I'm sorry that you had to endure the bad stuff, but I'm glad there were also good people there for you.
My father was the keeper of the Eddystone Light
He slept with a mermaid one fine night
Out of that union, there came three...
A porpoise and a porgy and the other was ME!
<<

Butch

EPFer

Post Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:35 pm

Good memories

I'm glad I wrote it. My good memories were dumped together with the bad. Less so now. I can now think back on that time and smile. That's a first.
<<

snoflower

Non-E

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:20 pm

theta power school

<<

snoflower

Non-E

Post Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:36 pm

theta power school

<<

Greedyone

EPFer

Post Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:43 pm

I remember you Butch. Yes you were a handful. You had such a mophead.
<<

Butch

EPFer

Post Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:42 pm

<<

Greedyone

EPFer

Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:24 am

Return to Scientology Education