[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Pressure on Div 6 Students

Pressure on Div 6 Students

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

ken

Non-E

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:00 pm

I have a dilettante interest in Ron's work and I am doing a Basics course as an outside student. Recently, I had a marking job and had to stop coming in on a weekly basis. I told the 'soup' that I couldn't tell her exactly when I could come back and was undulated with SMSes and non-taken calls beseeching and cajoling me to tell them exactly when I could get back to complete the course. It is very rude behaviour.

Why are they so desparate in me telling them when I can come back in and how should I handle this rude, intimidating behaviour?
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:09 pm

Ohhhhhhh they wont give up until you tell them to leave you alone.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:38 am

It's part of the policy.

See, the "sup" gets statistics for keeping you on course. And the sup gets in serious trouble when he lets his students leave. Plus, they're afraid of losing your money.

So you'll be hounded and harassed until you either go back, or give them a huge earful.

Highly suggest you get out of there before you have to change your phone number.
<<

chipgallo

EPFer

Post Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:28 pm

<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:42 pm

Re: Pressure on Div 6 Students

Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

IvanoFFGera

Non-E

Post Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:25 pm

If you are in a resource room, and have 10 students in there at once how do you find one on one time to assess if students are reaching their goals?

___

: the BEST soft for Facebook / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion!

Return to Scientology Education