[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - SP Declare

SP Declare

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:17 am

SP Declare

So I got declared today. Or rather, I received a notice in the mail that I have been, dated 7 April 2010. Surprise?

It says, quote:

"Dear Karen,

This letter is to inform you that you have been declared a Suppressive Person within the Church of Scientology, as per HCO PL SUPPRESSIVE ACTS, SUPPRESSION OF SCIENTOLOGY AND SCIENTOLOGISTS. Your only Scientology terminal is the International Justice Chief via the Cont Justice Chief as per the same reference.

If you would like to see a copy of this issue, please contact me at the above address or you can e-mail me at flbjusticechf@cos.flag.org

Also, should you wish to return to good standing, you may do steps A to E as per the above policy letter. The first step for you to do is cease committing present time overts and suppressions so that you can get case gain.

You can write to me as well if you wish to do the A to E steps.

Sincerely,

Cara Golashesky
FLB Justice Chief"
Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:18 am

I know some people who have been waiting for years to get one of those.

I hope you aren't having negative feelings about it.

I also hope they aren't interfering with you and your family.

doublevee, I have to say that I'm proud of you. You've been through a lot and have stood strong. Keep your resolve and hold your head high. <3
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:55 am

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:57 am

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:05 pm

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:27 am

<<

Dallas

Site Admin

Post Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:33 am

<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:49 am

<<

Dallas

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:41 pm

Yeah, he didn't declare us for PR reasons not because he actually cares. :)

But per policy they are to hold a Comm Ev to issue a declare. They may have skirted around that using your previous Comm Ev showing you have done none of your recommendations, etc. But IJC would not approve if no comm ev had been done.

What I don't understand is why it was done at FLB?? weren't you WUS?
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:13 am

<<

leereyno

Clear

Post Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:15 pm

Scientology rules don't apply to ANYONE because Scientology is evil. Criminals don't get to make the rules.

Be glad that they have "declared" you. It's not everyday that an evil mind control death cult says it doesn't want anything to do with you.
Scientology: Proof that evil is not merely the absence of good.
<<

AnonymousID-V42B

Clear

Post Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:35 am

I find it interesting and amusing that they think a letter as such is frightening and/or intimidating.

Paper airplanes anyone? :roll:
"If David Miscaviage declared hell suppressive, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in /b/."
~Anonymous

Return to General Chatter