[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - ExSci's Getting C&D letters

ExSci's Getting C&D letters

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

heidi

Non-E

Post Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:30 pm

ExSci's Getting C&D letters

(I was hoping enturbulation.org would be back up so you guys could decide if you were interested in this and pull it to your site if you wanted to... With the precious little I post on here, I still feel intrusive enough).

In the past two days I have been contacted by four ex-scientologists who have recieved C&D letters. These are four page long letters that state specific local law. (My research indicates that doesn't really matter; they are still just average C&D letters. It just makes it harder for an attorney outside of your state to respond to them).

Anyway, three of the four have asked for the HowTo on reporting that SomeOldGuy and I posted on Enturbulation.org. I'm hoping to have this up SOMEWHERE shortly. (It IS important to report your harrassment to all places you can. It creates a paper trail of their systemic abuses.) I will keep you apprised. And if anyone wants the unedited wall-of-text version, just pm or email me.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:53 pm

What how to?
This is very interesting.
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:38 am

Post whatever you like.

As far as it goes, sounds like an all out offensive for them. Well as far as their resources will take them.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:33 pm

<<

RonTheCon

OTIII

Post Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:06 am

Return to General Chatter