[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Enturbulation.org Week in Review

Enturbulation.org Week in Review

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

staturday

Non-E

Post Fri May 30, 2008 8:48 pm

Enturbulation.org Week in Review

Hello

I'm gonna take a moment to humbly plug my site: .

This site is intended for those who only read Enturb occasionally but still want to keep updated on what goes on there, as well as those (like myself) who find the sheer amount of information available overwhelming.

The digest is published every Thursday (Staturday!)

Hope this proves helpful!

ps: I'm new. if this is the wrong place to post this, I'm sorry.
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Fri May 30, 2008 10:50 pm

Thank you very much, staturday. As a matter of fact, I was just getting weary from browsing a couple of very long threads at Enturb. This site should be VERY useful in staying informed.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Sat May 31, 2008 5:09 pm

Fantastic :D This is great to keep everyone is the know, especially for people who don't have time to browse the site. Thanks so much!
<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:28 pm

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:41 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:49 pm

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:54 pm

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:14 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Outside-in

Non-E

Post Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:53 pm

Try pretty much goof proof follow the instructions to make a temp mailbox and go sign up.

Proxy condoms are way more complicated to set up so stay away from the COS sites for now.
<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:10 am

I lurked about a week ago there. Guess what?! I don't have cancer, my eyes didn't burn out, and my heads no worse off than it was from the scn BS.

I just wonder IF the org can get info off my computer without my knowlege? I was asked before when a member was here if she could " use the net", and I told her it was overheating..LOL..I'm not real computer literate.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:13 am

<<

staturday

Non-E

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:29 pm

- a Chanology digest
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:35 pm

<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:33 pm

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

staturday

Non-E

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:14 am

Enturbulation.org Week in Review - Week 23

Flashraids and Spylons and Dox, oh my!

As today is Staturday, I presnt to you week 23 in Review.

Highlights include: raiding Saint Hill, Scientologists infiltrating Anonymous (badley), head of Plymouth Org steals signs from disabled protester and yet another 24-hour picket.

All in all, a good week.

Read more at http://staturday.wordpress.com
- a Chanology digest
<<

ptsAnnon

EPFer

Post Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:16 pm

brilliant website, even though I practically live over at Enturb I found some great stuff on your site that I hadn't seen earlier.
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:38 am

Thanks Saturday,

Unfortunately I have limited time to brouse, your week in review is very helpful to me to stay on top of things!
Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

staturday

Non-E

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:04 am

Staturday presents: Leak Week!

The sheer amount of leakage that has been happening this week is astounding. Make sure to save copies if you can.

Due to me moving house / country, this weeks review is not complete. I will update next week with anything I've omitted. My apologies.
- a Chanology digest
<<

staturday

Non-E

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:20 pm

Last weeks review is also finished. Sorry about the delay.
- a Chanology digest
<<

staturday

Non-E

Post Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:40 am

- a Chanology digest

Return to General Chatter