[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - With a bit more spare time on my hands...

With a bit more spare time on my hands...

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Thu May 29, 2008 10:12 am

With a bit more spare time on my hands...

I started a blog.... like 15 minutes ago. I have been working on various drafts of articles that I have been kicking around in my head and "My Documents" folder that are coming to fruition... and while I could post it all here and maybe over at ESMB (those bitches are crazy sometimes) my ego demanded its own venue.

Of course I am going to also cover node-jacking and fragging as well as politics and other shit that interests me since my life isn't all SCN all the time, but I thought I would share the birth of my little brain child.

http://ataleofepicnormality.blogspot.com/

If I get popular and stuff, I'll peel off of blogspot and get my own domain, but in the beginning, I don't see a blog of one entry getting much traction... even if I managed to slip the answer to life the universe and everything in there.
The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Thu May 29, 2008 6:48 pm

I read your introductory blog entry and bookmarked the page. Will be looking forward to future entries, which I assume will include some of your Sea Org experiences. I find personal accounts of life in the Sea Org both appalling and enthralling. BTW, enthrall can mean either fascinate or enslave. I intended the former meaning. Tragically, though, in the Sea Org fascination with the Tech and the grand mission can lead one into enslavement.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

NoSOat10

OTIII

Post Fri May 30, 2008 12:37 am

Don’t get interested in real estate. Don’t get interested in the masses of buildings, because that’s not important.
L. Ron Hubbard, Lecture Series: Anatomy of the Human Mind
Tape: The Genus of Dianetics and Scientology
Tape#: 6012C31
31 December 1960

Return to General Chatter