[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Critics are never hateful towards Scientologists?

Critics are never hateful towards Scientologists?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:31 pm

Critics are never hateful towards Scientologists?

<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:08 am

Re: Critics are never hateful towards Scientologists?

<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:19 am

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:02 am

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

gogogadget

Clear

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:39 am

<<

DRE

OTIII

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:05 am

Guys, please read the links. Ask yourself if you really want to come across this way towards Scientologists who have doubts about their church. If you want to condemn the victims and the redeemables along with the criminals. Because, let me tell you, as far as I'm concerned you're doing exactly that. There was someone on both of those links saying the best thing all Scientologists could do for the world would be committ mass suicide. He was threatening to shoot them if they came to his house. Another person was calling me a snake in the grass and a liar. Neither of which I am. Do you want to support these people? I would hope not.

I'm not saying you have to give the criminal Scientologists a free pass. I wouldn't want that. But I also want you to refrain from condemning those who aren't criminals. Those who use their tech to help people. Those willing to admit their mistakes, learn, and make friends with critics. They do exist. I know them. They don't see their religion as a criminal organization or an unredeemable cult. They haven't condemned me as an SP even though I don't like their church and they know it. I believe they should be acknowledged and allowed to practice Scientology their way, to hopefully one day grow to dominate their church- or at least build good lives for themselves and their friends. I will allow them the chance to do it even if you won't.
<<

gogogadget

Clear

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:10 pm

<<

CherryTree

OTIII

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:21 pm

just when you thought it's all wrong it proved otherwise
<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:49 pm

<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:50 pm

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:59 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

CherryTree

OTIII

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:05 pm

just when you thought it's all wrong it proved otherwise
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:11 pm

Return to The Vault