[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - lol

lol

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

fuji_fruit

Clear

Post Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:47 am

lol

<<

Dutchanon

Non-E

Post Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:26 pm

<<

fitch2000

Non-E

Post Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:55 pm

<<

fuji_fruit

Clear

Post Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:08 am

<<

Dutchanon

Non-E

Post Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:47 pm

<<

fuji_fruit

Clear

Post Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:24 pm

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:45 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

fuji_fruit

Clear

Post Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:36 pm

what the hell are you talking about?

its pretty amazing if youre capable of lying to yourself and ignoring all the stuff people ahve said about how auditing has helped them and done them good. its amazing you can just write that off as "insane talk" or whatever.

auditing is amazing. if you dont like the way the church acts, the fair game, the money issue, the disconnection, whatever thats fine, i understand and i agree, but its really annoying when people start saying it doesnt work and its hypnotism and brainwashing and blah blah blah. its not, it does work and its helped me a lot and a tno of other people. i know you guys have a hate on for scientology but have some integrity.
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:18 pm

I'm sorry but in my personal experience, I've not seen scientology or dianetics help. I know people who believe they've been helped when indeed they haven't. I've only seen it make things worse. This is my personal experience For those of you who believe in it and believe it has helped you, great. For those who have a different view, we are entitled to our experience and views of that experience, and our belief in the integrity of science.
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

fuji_fruit

Clear

Post Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:31 pm

lmao wow f*ck you

thats not for you to say. if someone says its helped them, it has. how the f*ck would you know. you wouldnt. they would know more than you. so shut up.

scientology works, deal with it.
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:41 pm

:lol: I love you, too.

No, you.

One thing, I think debate and discussion are good...........cussing someone out kind of nullifies you. If you can't articulate something with some grace and respect then people aren't going to listen.
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:12 pm

Is fuji an ex or a current?

Does it matter? Not really.

But if a current, he/she should just say it like it is.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:16 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Sharone Stainforth

OTIII

Post Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:44 am

I'm sorry but in my personal experience, I've not seen scientology or dianetics help. I know people who believe they've been helped when indeed they haven't. I've only seen it make things worse. This is my personal experience For those of you who believe in it and believe it has helped you, great. For those who have a different view, we are entitled to our experience and views of that experience, and our belief in the integrity of science.

$cientology tries very hard to convince people that they are being helped. This is utter rubbish. If people(scientologists) want to believe they have been helped. Good for them, but the bottom line is, the only thing that helps people is themselves. Following some party line that was made LAW in $cientology by LRH in the 50s and 60s is following a cultish thinking.LRH was a con man. He only thought of himself. Whatever traumas he suffered in his own life, he used to manipulate and justify his acts to inflict pain and trauma on ALL his adherents.

He wanted only to make money and to gain fame, fame which he was struggling to achieve as a science fiction writer.

He may have fooled some for some of the time but he didn't fool everyone forever. Too many people were extremely hurt both physically and especially mentally. I would go as far to say that as a whole $cientology and this is from all the writings I have read of people who have been a part of $cientology, all the people I have spoken to at protests, all the accounts of exscientologists that $cientology actually causes mental illness. Auditing be damned.

I only need to look at my own Father, who on the Apollo in 1968 was a normal completely sane man and who after being expelled, fair gamed, deprived of his young daughter, who had recieved 200+ hours of auditing was NEVER the same again, and some 40 years later NEVER recovered.

Lisa McPherson died whilst having a psychotic break, under the care of $cientology, she died in the most horrific circumstances. There are many more people who have either committed suicide or who have died under suspicious circumstances. Then there are ALL the people who have left but their lives are haunted by trauma, these are many.There are people who are having therapy years after leaving $cientology because their lives and minds are SO fucked up. I have spoken to some of these people on the street.

As far as I am concerned $cientology auditing is a SHAM, I don't care who the hell it was stolen from. I don't care IF the Freezone think it has some merit. I think it is ALL baloney and anyone who wishes to follow the teachings of L. Ron Hubbard would do well to go to Lermanet.com and see for themselves that it is all an illusion.

Maybe I'm a NUT, who knows? But this IS what I think and believe and I base this on personal experience as a Commadores Messenger on the Apollo in the 60s.For ALL YOU Hubbardites who weren't there L.Ron Hubbard was a complete madman. He had to have been to have gotten away with ALL the atrocities he did.

I would like very much for him to "come back" and be put on trial for ALL the abuse he caused to so many people.
the man who"wanted" to rule the world was a science fiction writer, who lived out his fantasies in real life.Some body some day will say this is illegal. It won't come soon enough.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WzE9Fzbrx3w
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:32 am

<<

fitch2000

Non-E

Post Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:29 am

<<

fuji_fruit

Clear

Post Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:01 am

<<

fuji_fruit

Clear

Post Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:02 am

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:14 am

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:05 pm

Basically 2 things:

1) The quoting of every previous post just to make it way long borders on being douchebag like.

2) As Kendra said originally:

If you're harassing people on the forums with the intent to cause disruption or anger, you're being a douchebag.

If you're posting personal insults, or preaching at people, or being nasty and reactionary because you disagree, you're being a douchebag.

Orderous .. your comment also was a bit .. er .. well ...

But, as I let it go for fuji here once, I will let it go this time as well.

But Fuji, yes, you come off as a possible troll.

I don't care if you voice your opinions, but attacking other because they don't agree with you .. well, I refer you to the board rules.
Next

Return to The Vault