[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - ESK Bridge to Total SP Progress and Completions

ESK Bridge to Total SP Progress and Completions

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

hunter

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:40 am

I am in control ...

I think I'll just go ahead a award myself for a change.
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.
-- Blaise Pascal, Pensée #895
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:07 am

<<

Curiosity

Clear

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:18 am

<<

Curiosity

Clear

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:01 pm

*Ahem*
Sorry, I had to clear my throat. :P
Oh, look...I have achieved the state of Clear! 8)
I can readily attest to the state, as I've had the cognition that I've been spamming it up! :P Wow, when I started here, I was shy and uncomfortable, lurking quietly, stuck in all the same old tired threads, but now, after so many amazing wins, I'm right here in Present Post, and it feels great! I am hitting the "reply" button with confidence, my stats are up, and the whole forum looks different to me now! Wow, thanks, Kendra, Astra, and Jenna for your awesome message tech; it really works!! :D
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:14 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!! Somebody round here needs to get to work on clear numbers ....

I don't think I was clear number 1. That was Kendra. Of course she started the joint, so she is source and I would EXPECT her to be clear 1. Unlike some OTHER people who were "source" :twisted:

(Ooooohhh thats just wrong of me to say wasn't it?)

Was I clear 2 or 3? Or was it 4?

Except for Kendra, I was also the first to OT III and Class XII, OT 8. So here I am helping to pave the way to the bridge to total SP.

And before you go, whisper to your sons and their sons (or daughters I guess), the work was a bitch (I'm getting carpal tunnel!). But it was fun ...
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:17 pm

EVERYBODY!

Give a BIG HAND to CHAOTIC PSYCHOTIC! The newest OT III completion!

Hip Hip, HOORAY! Hip Hip, HOORAY! Hip Hip, HOORAY!

Somebody needs to do a completions list around here .....
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:25 pm

Holy crap grundy! :lol: You noticed I was OT 3 before I did! I guess it's those OT 8 powers of yours...
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:33 pm

Being OT VIII has to have SOME benefits :P

And by the way, Kendra is NOW actually a TOTAL SP! (we never notice because her Status doesn't show the levels.)

She has passed 500 Posts and is now a TOTAL SP!

How does it feel Kendra?
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:40 pm

I WANT MY GOLDENROD!

*throws tantrum*

But honestly, it feels like I'm getting a foot massage by 20 hot Nubian *cough, edit* princes while the sun himself is feeding me white chocolate macadamia cookies.
Last edited by Tru2form on Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:41 pm

I hope that's "princes" and not "pincers"
<<

Curiosity

Clear

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:03 pm

<<

anonycat

Clear

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:51 pm

There is something wrong here. No Anonymous has reached any level of importance :( This is discrimination :x

We will start to tell our stories. You are not the only ones on the world with problems !
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:01 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Curiosity

Clear

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:13 pm

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:51 pm

<<

Curiosity

Clear

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:33 pm

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:40 pm

<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:51 am

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:43 am

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:19 am

Oh... and ....

CONGRATS TO HOLDEN CAUFIELD! The NEWEST OT III!

Three cheers!

Hip Hip, HOORAY! Hip Hip, HOORAY! Hip Hip HOORAY!!
Last edited by Grundy on Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic & Humor