[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Free Scientologists

Free Scientologists

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

theo

EPFer

Post Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:55 pm

THEO SISMANIDES, EX-SO
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:41 pm

<<

theo

EPFer

Post Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:37 pm

Hi Grundy,

Thanks. I like the "current incarnation" of the church. It really fits. Now about the PTS Type H (thanks for reminding me), I really don't care. I know Scientology works. I don't need anybody to verify it for me.

Now, to be more down to earth, as low as it gets, so that you have no flows from humans coming down to you, as OTs, are looked like ghosts and need to be brought down, I like to talk with young people since they are more cool. Cool is good. Scientology (its current reincarnation) as most religions is staying behind, building a model which is like "we are the good guys and the rest are the bad guys, we are the smart guys and the rest are the morons, we are the innocent and the rest are full of sh...".

I don't care about what they say, because the High Priests of that organization are full of sh... They just pretend, pretend, pretend. Now, they get it with Anonymous. What a momentum suddenly from those guys. Gathering all over the world. I have to admit, it's amazing!!

So, thanks for being around, I read some of your posts. I don't know many people around here, but I wanted to give a helping hand to the kids who have been in the S.O. and I wanted to tell them that they are heros. It was so tough for kids there. Nobody would care about them. They hardly had any toys, not to speak about money. It was a shame and a disaster. I am now a father and I know what I am talking about. Those kids and those families have paid their dues to mankind big time...

No matter how much BPC they have, we must validate them for what they tried to do, did or what they can do.

Scientology (the current reincarnation LOL) goes down the chute. It loses good people to collecting big sums of money. Nothing worst than that. You cannot build an organization on collecting money. That's a subproduct. So the mainstream Scientology will become as all other religions, under the reigns of those who rule the world, and it depends on some people around the world to do something about it. But a new leader is needed. I am sorry, but nothing will move until one person comes in the scene and decides to turn that around.

I want to thank you for letting me communicate. I have my BPC, too. Breaking my communication lines with fellow Scientologists, not letting me discuss without prejudice what we see in front of us, has been my worst nightmare. So thanks again.

Much Love,
Theo Sismanides
THEO SISMANIDES, EX-SO
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:47 pm

<<

Puddlewhite

EPFer

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:50 pm

<<

anonfemme

EPFer

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:01 pm

Much love. xx
<<

Amy

Clear

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:27 pm

What I thin

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:06 pm

Re: What I thin

<<

theo

EPFer

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:09 am

[quote="anonfemme"]Hi Theo, maybe we can help you with something? Seems like you have a lot of things to say about people you don't know. Can we help answer any questions you have? Maybe that will clear up the confusion? At least then you will be living by your philosophy of "don't listen to others, find out for yourself"?. Have you ever spoken to any anon?

Thanks. No I haven't. But I haven't seen any faces of any Anon. Nor have I heard any names. My name is Theo Sismanides, I am Greek, living in Athens and to be honest, I don't like anonymity, since I feel the person has something to hide, or is afraid of something. That's their problem, not mine, but I say there is something weird. Also the masks, which are ugly. I don't know who picked them up. You see, I am against the current Management of Scientology not because they violate rules (rules are made by people who have connections with vested interest and suppress anyone or anything that can be good). I used to be a lawyer and I am glad I left it for Scientology. So I am not defending those guys who are on top of Scientology.

I have to admit that I am impressed by the organizing of the Anonymous protest all around the world. Besides the fact that I don't like the masks and the hate message that comes from most of the protests against Scientology as a whole, I have to admit that people really carried their message through. I also like the fact that someone is impinging on those suppressives in the church. Even if it is the Anonymous guys and not the Freezone (ex Scientologists) who would have every right (but obviously not the nerve or interest or willingness) to protest against the management of Scientology and not Scientology as a whole.

A person is as sane as he/she can see differences.

Now, since you are telling me to look for myself and not listen to others, a thing which I practice, here I am, listening and talking with you and I can hear anything which I might not know about Anonymous. Although I feel (maybe I am wrong) that it's just a hate movement against Scientology as a whole not seeing anything good in Scientology and want to close it down. My viewpoint is that Scientology is good, believe or not, is needed for those young kids who have no God to believe since no God can listen to them these days and understand them, the Management of Scientology and the American government and those behind it are controlling now Scientology and run it in a way that makes robots (no L. Ron Hubbard didn't intend to make robots out of people) and that THEY need to be exposed and thrown away. But that's a dream because this planet and the rulers have a lot of power and are running the planet in an organized way.

So, correct me if I am wrong. Do anything you want with Scientology but understand that especially Anonymity can't do anything against such a name as Scientology because Scientology means knowing how to know. What does Anonymity mean? You see, I can be mean when I want and is needed. You guys need to understand that if you enter into this you will face people who want to protect Scientology even if they have been persecuted by its current Management. I am not forgiving anyone and especially for the kids in the SO I know it could be and it should be better. Those kids are heroes in a materialistic world which teaches them nothing else than money and power and sex and drugs and... rock'n'roll. Which are not bad at all if combined with some spiritual aspect in life. And in the current Scientology management they are faced in the SO with a marriage and an enforced abortion when the young girl is going to be pregnant. Oh, I can be mean with the current Management. Oh, I can say things about them and against them. The hell with all the rulers of the world who rule the world like a puppet and have their minions to sacrifice in the front raws while sitting back and looking at the battle. I have been in the front raws and I am still there from a different point of view now. And you and me, think we are fighting against each other, protecting different ideals when in fact we are playing THEIR game which is Devide and Conquer. The old good game of the suppressives.

Talk to you later.
THEO SISMANIDES, EX-SO
<<

theo

EPFer

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:32 am

Re: What I thin

THEO SISMANIDES, EX-SO
<<

AnonymousID-V42B

Clear

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:46 am

Welcome theo.

And btw, here's the Anonymous Organizational Chart.

(Sorry, couldn't help myself, it's just so much fun to post this thing.)
"If David Miscaviage declared hell suppressive, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in /b/."
~Anonymous
<<

The Chief

Clear

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:20 pm

<<

theo

EPFer

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:26 pm

THEO SISMANIDES, EX-SO
<<

The Chief

Clear

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:16 pm

<<

AnonymousID-V42B

Clear

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:44 am

"If David Miscaviage declared hell suppressive, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in /b/."
~Anonymous
<<

theo

EPFer

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:35 am

THEO SISMANIDES, EX-SO
<<

theo

EPFer

Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:54 am

THEO SISMANIDES, EX-SO
<<