[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - OKAY .. I will be the first

OKAY .. I will be the first

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:09 am

<<

AnonyMozart

Clear

Post Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:39 pm

Yes, but you could have learned them without the pain and abuses of co$. There is already enough pain in growing up without adding more crap. When I read about all you and others went through with scientology, I am surprised that you could ever trust anyone again, much less function in society.

And (drumroll), you coulda kept your beard! :D :D
Scientology, how about that? You hold on the the tin cans and then this guy asks you a bunch of questions, and if you pay enough money, you get to join the master race. How's that for a 'religion'? - Frank Zappa
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:03 pm

It wasn't all bad. It was fun at times.

And I didn't experience half as much abuse as others. Or, because of how I was raised, I could let it roll off of me more ...
<<

The Chief

Clear

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:28 pm

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:11 pm

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

whizkid

EPFer

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:14 pm

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:05 pm

<<

The Chief

Clear

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:13 pm

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:14 pm

<<

nazlfrag

Non-E

Post Sun May 11, 2008 7:25 pm

It simply sounds like you grew up and approached spiritual questions, and when you became an adult you were subjected to indoctrination that the rest of society feels illogical and dangerous. Your viewpoints are legitimate, but the foundation of those views is corrupt. Scientology can only destroy lives, they have no way to make them better. There is a way out, it's here on the net, we are all here for those who have been wronged by the cult.
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Sun May 11, 2008 7:40 pm

You know .. remember .. this is the Pro-Scientology forum ..

And, it doesn't really matter what viewpoint you have. I have my own. So, good luck with that.

And if I was incapable of seeing the negative .. I wouldn't be an admin here would I?
Previous

Return to Pro Scientology