[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Lisa Marie is preggers

Lisa Marie is preggers

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Jo

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:22 am

Lisa Marie is preggers

Lisa Marie Presley is pregnant with her third child by her fourth husband. The word came down a few days ago... she blogged about it in her typical grouchy and pissed off fashion:

<i>Thursday, March 06, 2008

Confirmation under the gun.

After being the target all week of slanderous and degrading stories, horribly manipulated pictures and articles in the media, I have had to show my cards and announce under the gun and under vicious personal attack that I am in fact pregnant.
Once they got a glimpse of my expanding physique a few days ago, they have been like a pack of coyotes circling their prey whilst eerily howling with delight. Starting with a London publication and then New York and Chicago all writing false defamatory degrading stories about all of the dark possible reasons I could be putting on weight. The US tabloids have been calling all day wanting confirmation on all kinds of insane theories.
They couldn't wait to find out if my weight gain was because I was just overeating, in which case It would be open season and they can do the old following in her fathers sad and unfortunate demise story again or less interesting for them and probably much to their dismay, I could just be pregnant and therefore have a legitimate reason for weight gain at which point they should probably wipe the saliva off of their fangs and put them back in their mouths or they may expose the black little souls that they are.
Now that things are confirmed, hopefully they can stop all of the harassment and I can stop dodging the continuous bullets.
It is unfortunate that I couldn't have announced something that is this much of a blessing and that has made us so incredibly happy under better circumstances.
How they have handled themselves with this has been nothing short of irresponsible and disgusting.
Pardon my seething contemptuous tone but ladies, You KNOW if you were pregnant and you felt you were expanding uncontrollably by the moment as a result and the worldwide media started badgering and harassing you for it, plastering you everywhere in an unflattering light, you would be mortified as well.

Sincerely,
~LMP

</i>

Whenever I hear about devout Scientologists having kids, I cringe now.
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:41 am

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:53 am

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:56 am

"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:31 am

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:54 am

That's nice. Although I thought you didn't care. :wink:

BTW, Kirstie Alley is not even near the A-list... Not even B-list.
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:36 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:29 am

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:32 am

<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:53 am

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here
to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and
my kingdom is as great!

You have no power over me.
<<

Jo

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:14 am

<<

anonynom

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:28 pm

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:34 pm

<<

breezy

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:42 am

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:17 am

<<

anonynom

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:22 am

<<

jughood

Clear

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:29 pm

<<

Cof$uckitude

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:25 pm

"the tech is bullcrap that doesnt work" - me
<<

ChaoticPsychotic

OTIII

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:54 pm

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche

Return to Scientology Celebrities