[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - MY PROTEST STORY AND AFTERMATH

MY PROTEST STORY AND AFTERMATH

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Amy

Clear

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:00 am

MY PROTEST STORY AND AFTERMATH

Well, I attended my first protest on Saturday, as I have been a victim of disconnection and I am passionate about ending that abuse.

I attended with Jenna who is one of my best friends, her husband Dallas, Astra (who I was so happy to finally meet, what a sweetheart!!), and two of my "wog" friend who after hearing my story were compassionate and cool enough to come out and help. We also met up with RLSteve who I finally got to meet (posts on this board too!).

Jenna laid out the report pretty well. I did about 5 interviews and when Jenna, Astra and I arrived to PAC we were all immediately inundated. I did one for Anonymous TV which will be up shortly, ABC, a USC documentary, and a few other Anons. I also did one for the WE (Women's Entertainment) channel, and now they have contacted me about doing a whole feature and segment of me and my story. Yay!!

So, as many of you know if you were there, I was the one in the bright green dress hanging out with Jenna. At the Hollywood Blvd building, her and I tried our hardest to get my sister who is working there still to come down and see me. Her name is Kelly Zacks and I wanted to let her know that I am pregnant and she is going to be an Aunt. Jenna even rallied everyone up and we were chanting "Kelly Zacks, Kelly Zacks" to try and get her attention.

We also tried calling up to Reception 4 times the day of the protest and they kept telling us that Kelly was in a meeting, or unavailable.

Then, on Sunday, the day after the protest, Jenna and I called again for my sister. Jenna recorded this phone call which was the most bizarre yet. The women insisted that it was up to my sister if she wanted to talk to me, and when we asked if she had said she didn't want to talk to me the women said no. Then she said there is obviously something going on between me and my sister and it's not her job to get into it, but that she could only relay a message. I told her that I had NO word from her or indication there was "something going on" so where the hell did she come off indicating that there was? It was truly bizarre, and of course after many minutes of being put on hold and beating around the bush, we just left a message.

Later that night, I decided to try calling my parents because they don't have my new cell phone number. I got the answering machine, but had trouble hearing so started pressing buttons and said "What the hell?" My dad rushed to the phone saying, "Kelly? Kelly?" He sounded really concerned and upset. I said, "Hi, how are you?" He said he was okay and asked what happened? I asked what he meant, and he was like, "Wait, who is this?" I told him it was his daughter Amy, not Kelly. He sounded really scared and pissed off at me, and said that he couldn't do this, he had to hang up the phone right now and that I knew why and what was going on. Then he hung up on me.

I can only gather that shit is hitting the fan with my sister. She is probably going to be offloaded from the Sea Organization, or sent to another Continent, or something. I don't really know what is going on, but I will keep everyone updated.

Thanks to everyone who has posted videos, pictures and messages about my sister and helping spread the word. It IS making a difference. Thanks to Anonymous, you guys are absolutely amazing, courageous and super nice!
<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:03 am

Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

Skeptic

EPFer

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:09 am

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:12 am

<<

sciostopabuse

Clear

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:52 am

<<

Evey_Hammond

Clear

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:54 am

Hello Amy,
Wow, that sounds really intense. I hope your sister has decided to route out. I hope that she does. It is NOT scary out here in the "WOG" world, as you now know. It is quite liberating and quite the opposite of what we were told when in the SO.
What is scarier for any one in or out of the church is disconnection. I am sure she is fed up with the whole mental abuses of the SO.
I wish you all the love and luck in this world. I am here anytime you need.
Miss you Amy,
-Evey
<<

WrongPlaceRightTime

EPFer

Post Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:39 pm

Hi Amy-
I saw the video by anonymoose Tv- I reflect what everyone else has said: you did a great job telling your story and you looked great! I am the young lady in D.C. who spoke out about my father's suicide as a result of scientology induced psychosis back in feb. and march. Seeing the massive wave of other ex members publicly speaking out about their experiences put a fresh wind in my sails as I was feeling burnt out. Seems like all the action is in L.A....perhaps I will take a trip out there for 5/10. At any rate, excellent work and I hope you sister bodes well.
Best,
Jeanne-Marie Boucher
my name is janet. ms. jackson if you're nasty.
<<

Amy

Clear

Post Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:44 pm

THANKS!!

Thanks to everyone! Jeanne-Marie, I saw your video and I was in absolute tears by the end of it. I feel for you and your entire family and if you ever need anything, let me know. I'm glad you are no longer burnt out, now is the time, girl, now is the time. Best wishes to you too!

L, Amy

Return to ESK & Scientology in the News