[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - ABC News: Church of Anonymous

ABC News: Church of Anonymous

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:58 pm

ABC News: Church of Anonymous

'Nuff said.
Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here
to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and
my kingdom is as great!

You have no power over me.
<<

Xenuclosedthepool

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:13 am

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:42 am

You're doin it wrong
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

AnonymousID-V42B

Clear

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:01 am

"If David Miscaviage declared hell suppressive, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in /b/."
~Anonymous
<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:02 am

Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

bobb

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:58 am

<<

Anonspring

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:15 am

<<

flash321

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:21 am

<<

Anonspring

EPFer

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:39 am

I noticed.

I've gotten into an argument with an aspiring reporter. She regularly puts up current events on her articles. I pointed out that one of them was completely an opinion piece and not suitable for a person studying to be a reporter. I then gave her links and historical facts (also with links) to back up my assertions.

She got really miffy, asked me why I was being so aggressive and hostile, and threw a little hissy fit. Apparently my desire to back up my points is an act of "arrogance". You'd think that it was a sign of respect, since I had not assumed that anyone would take my word for it, and gave her to links for her to check things for herself.

Ugh. She claimed to be the top of her class in uni at the time. If she's top, modern reporting is seriously going down the crapper.
<<

mistegirl

Non-E

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:55 pm

<<

baldheadedanon

Clear

Post Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:21 pm

Whatever you do will be
insignificant, but it is very
important that you do it.

-Mahatma Gandhi-