[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Astra on Parker Sunshine Radio Show 08/06 7:20 EST

Astra on Parker Sunshine Radio Show 08/06 7:20 EST

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:58 pm

Astra on Parker Sunshine Radio Show 08/06 7:20 EST

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:38 pm

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:54 pm

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:04 am

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

sheetmedal

Clear

Post Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:55 pm

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:55 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:15 am

I didn't catch it when it was on, I hope someone did a recording! Can't wait to hear it, Astra.
<<

MLWilde

Clear

Post Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:07 pm

Been searching the net... nothing yet. Looking forward to hearing it!
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:01 am

<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:36 am

OMG Astra that was a great interview. You did great!
Very informative and she asked some very good questions as well.
Thanka you so much for doing this and not backing down from the church.
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:01 pm

I wanted to listen but got the following message:

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Disappointing! :(
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:15 pm

<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:22 pm

Hooray! :D I was able to listen this time. I don't know why the audio files were inaccesible to me last week.

Astra, that was an excellent overview of many different topics. You really covered a lot of ground, and did it very well.

I found it interesting that you were somewhat taken aback when Parker asked you if Scn had any perqs or enjoyable aspects to it. So meeting JT briefly was about it for the perqs! :P

I was also glad that you debunked the notion that people can continue to practice their existing religions and Scn as well. That was something that was promised to me when I was recruited as a public member, and it was definitely a sore point with my parents. There was always pressure to be on course or in session, so I don't know how I could have remained active in my previous church while doing Scn.

I would encourage everyone to listen to this interview.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.

Return to ESK & Scientology in the News