[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - AN INTERVIEW W/ME FROM 4/12/08

AN INTERVIEW W/ME FROM 4/12/08

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Amy

Clear

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:29 am

AN INTERVIEW W/ME FROM 4/12/08

<<

Evey_Hammond

Clear

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:01 am

Yay Amy...

<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:20 pm

Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

Jenna

Site Admin

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:01 pm

<<

truthseeker

EPFer

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:24 pm

<<

mommanouse

Clear

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:20 pm

<<

NoSOat10

OTIII

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:24 pm

Thanks for saying what needs to be said. You speak for many.
Don’t get interested in real estate. Don’t get interested in the masses of buildings, because that’s not important.
L. Ron Hubbard, Lecture Series: Anatomy of the Human Mind
Tape: The Genus of Dianetics and Scientology
Tape#: 6012C31
31 December 1960
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:38 pm

<<

Snoware

Clear

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:31 pm

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:45 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:03 am

If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

Daywatch

Non-E

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:52 pm

<<

AwfulnonymousBosch

EPFer

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:51 pm

Yeah, but why are all the ex-scientology girls always hot and married?
<<

anon1957

EPFer

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:44 pm

Amy, coincidently I just stumbled across this interview on YouTube via this Digg.

http://digg.com/politics/Drafted_into_S ... sconnected

I LOVED the questions that the woman was asking. Like what about your schooling, SS withholds (I have a feeling that legally, Co$ could be very vulnerable on that point), lack of health insurance - ie, burdening the public hospitals and clinics which are funded by taxpayers.

In fact, I would like to see a lot more from ex-Sea Org members about how medical needs are handled. As I think that this is a story which would really irritate the general public. No one likes free loaders (and yeah, I get the irony of that statement, thanks to Astra!).

I also love that you said that you are never going to give up on your sister. I would feel the same way about mine, I would want to do anything in my power to let her know that she is loved and has a place to go when the moment in which she just can't take it anymore arrives.

And I KNOW you are going to be a great Mom. Your little one is going to have +9000 aunties and uncles all around the world who will send her virtual hugs and kisses everyday!
I think that this interview should be spread far and wide. It is really really good.
<<

Amy

Clear

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:28 pm

Thanks guys!

First of all, thanks so much for all of your support and kind words guys. All I'm trying to do is help people understand what we all went through and help people who have left, or who want to leave or who SHOULD leave. If someone can look at that interview and it helps them realize the COS's abuses and disconnection policy, then that's freaking awesome!!!

Secondly, to Anon1957, I was also glad she had brought up the medical situation. That is something I feel if one official went in the Church, he would find a complete rat's nest there.

Also, thanks so much for the support on my pregnancy. Who would've thought I would get so much support from people who I've never met and so little from those I've known my whole life - my own family.
<<

SuperstarNeilC

EPFer

Post Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:00 pm

Great Interview, Amy !!

Return to ESK & Scientology in the News