[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Email Kendra Received March 4, 2008

Email Kendra Received March 4, 2008

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Anonymuzs

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:00 am

<<

Parrot

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:01 am

<<

Legion1

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:08 am

<<

HailXxxx79

Clear

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:57 am

<<

AnonymousID-V42B

Clear

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:59 am

"If David Miscaviage declared hell suppressive, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in /b/."
~Anonymous
<<

Anonymuzs

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:19 am

<<

anotheranon

Non-E

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:46 am

<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:38 am

<<

Non-E

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:39 pm

-How do I surfed thread?-
<<

mickwenlock

Clear

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:29 pm

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
<<

Lulu Belle

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:57 pm

<<

truthseeker

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:45 pm

[Leaving is not the correct action. You should try to fix it from the inside, by going through the proper channels.]

That makes alot of sense :? It's like telling a spouse who is in an abusive relationship to stay while the abuse continues. Is that logical?
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:52 am

<<

everfree

Clear

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:53 am

Sadly, that's very typical thought for those who are still heavily indoctrinated into CofS.

Your parents are two of the nicest, most honorable, loving, responsible
people I've ever met. I'd trust them with the lives of my children but you
apparently won't trust them in any way. In the end, none of this would have
happened if you had not actively attacked the church. You have to know that.

I personally have a differing opinion regarding parents who would disconnect from their children over ideology, but in deference to Kendra's apparent wishes I will (mostly) keep them to myself...

They simply asked you to stop allying yourself with scumbags whose entire pathetic lives are dedicated to trolling the internet and "exposing" anyone who's ever done a Scientology course. This is the thing: you chose them, the fucked up assholes, over us.

Those on the internet didn't force any choice, it's the CofS's coercive emotional blackmail techniques that did. How horrible that the CofS chooses to use such things to restrict its member's communication while saying they are "freeing" them.

Nevertheless, Kendra, parental relations are important in life. You are so very brave to go up against the horrendous pressure CofS can bring to bear against an individual Scnist - ex or not - to conform to their wishes.

I'm not urging you to do so, but if you were to ever stop doing what you are doing in order to bring peace to your family - such as it is - I'd understand and wouldn't hold it against you. At least if it were done in such a way as to not bring harm to others, which very well may be a requirement of CofS.

If that makes me a sellout, so be it. I hate, just ~hate~ what CofS does to families and don't wish it on anyone. Caving in to their coerciion isn't exactly a "solution" I would wish, but neither is being separated from one's family. I thought I would bring it up as a possibility.

OK, flame away guys.
<<

bushkaGND

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:22 am

<<

SRJ

EPFer

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:44 am

<<

bushkaGND

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:19 am

KNOWLEDGE REPORT

<<

MarkVI

Non-E

Post Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:55 am

Email Kendra received

That letter starts with an evil invalidation of you "naive in the extreme or covertly destructive".
Continues with an evaluation knowingly false "you apparently won't trust them in any way". (The author knows it is false, that's why the word 'apparently' in it).
And blames you for what others did "none of this would have happened if you had not actively attacked the church".

This letter violates in the first paragraph all the basics of Scientology teachings:
"what is true for you is true", the auditor's code, the Scientology creed.

It is no wonder, all the Scientology basics are just PR (Public relations) for the current church management. Inside of the Church the priorities are not truth, honesty, justice, enlightenment but money, deceit, control and PR.

What "attack" have you committed on Scientology, Kendra, beside tell your story?
That letter is, again, another sad proof that the Church is off the rails, intimidating people into silence, disconnecting families if people dare to tells what the church wants to hide.

Love, in the Church, is never part of any equation, except when is used against someone as a gimmick to destroy basic freedoms with fear of enforced disconnection.

I feel sorry for the author. She has lost her freedom.
I have been in the cult for more than 10 years and I never felt so good as at the moment I refused to accept one more suppression, and walked out. The moment I walked away I experienced "Total Freedom", a basic freedom anyone really has until he buys the Ethics thinking "greatest good for the greatest number of people" always altered into " the greatest good for the Church". That the Church abuses people and commit crimes is not to be known.

I love you girls. By exposing the Church for what really is, you help many many people, but most of all you help the Church itself to get better.

And to Scientologist I leave the last sentence of the letter:
"The being, that is YOU, knows what is true. However, you must re-establish control of your life. The first step is to acknowledge that you may have been wrong. Go from there. Good luck."

Good luck.

Mark
<<

SRJ

EPFer

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:10 am

Re: KNOWLEDGE REPORT

<<

Snoware

Clear

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:37 am

Re: Email Kendra Received March 4, 2008