[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Being gay and the church of scientology

Being gay and the church of scientology

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:30 am

IM confused.
<<

Scarf

EPFer

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:41 am

Chel's Dutch. The site I'm referring her to is professional translation software that can help her with some of the more obscure words and phrases she finds in English. Also, I bow down before your wisdom, Sticky Master. Those were very helpful. I did not know that ARC Straightwire and Grade 0-4 were the same thing.
Now these three things are for always: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
<<

Quietheart

Forum Moderator

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:45 am

Grundy, Scarf was telling Chell about a translation program he uses since Chell sometimes has trouble with certain English words. Personally I'm pretty happy with the Google translator add on I use with my Firefox browser. I was confused too till I went back and re-read the page.
Es
Oops, looks like Scarf beat me to answering, lol.
<<

Scarf

EPFer

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:53 am

I'm just used to Systran because I used to use it at work- didn't even know there was something Googly in Firefox. This is the first time in forever I've been able to get on here and read anything, uninterrupted, in a long time.
Now these three things are for always: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
<<

Quietheart

Forum Moderator

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:19 am

<<

speckledtrout

Clear

Post Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:11 am

Previous

Return to Advice & Answers for Non-Scientologists