[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - What is SP Hall?

What is SP Hall?

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

susiederkins

Non-E

Post Mon May 12, 2008 6:22 pm

What is SP Hall?

<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Mon May 12, 2008 6:38 pm

<<

susiederkins

Non-E

Post Mon May 12, 2008 6:50 pm

Is it true that they're all injected with something that keeps them in a zombielike state all the time?

And who is in there? In another post on this forum I saw that Heber Jentszch is in there, yet he makes appearances. When do they decide to let people out?
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Mon May 12, 2008 6:54 pm

No. I don't believe so.

That type of thing is NOT something that the CofS would go for at all.

When I was in, the only "injections" I ever had were vitamin B shots and a MMR vaccine when there was a measles epidemic.

And most of the former Exec Strata execs, WDC execs, Author Services Execs, Gold Execs ... most people who were running things are now in SP hall ....

And the Heber thing ... I believe was just a PR thing. I think he was under close watch when he was doing the event.
<<

Scarf

EPFer

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:50 am

G i really don't understand

why they just don't overthrow the existing power structure as a group. Can't they see (and keep in mind i've never been Scio and don't talk like this) that DM is in a condition of treason towards them? Or are they so disconnected from what's happening due to their quasi-prisoner status that they can't get that data? Is it intimidation by DM and... who?
If it was me, I'd rally the troops and overboard the trash.
Now these three things are for always: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
<<

Lordceptimos

OTIII

Post Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:57 am

Awake, arise, or be for ever fall'n.
- John Milton, Paradise lost .329

Return to Advice & Answers for Non-Scientologists