[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Hi.

Hi.

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

WestCoast

EPFer

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:41 am

Hi.

Hi there. My screen name is really lame but even though I'm not an ex-Sci I thought it would be better to stick with something pretty generic.

I heard about this website while reading the news online -- it was mentioned in an article on Anonymous and I just about fell over when I heard that Jenna had left Scientology. Your uncle must be hopping mad, Jenna! No wonder they're trying to intimidate you.

Scientology has been on my radar screen since around the time Lisa McPherson was killed. I was dating a guy who was super-duper Catholic, who was very into cult-busting. When L.M. died he did tons of research on Scientology and shared it all with me. I had a really hard time believing it all (especially the alien stuff), but over the years so much has come out that is verifiably true that it was pretty clear he had been right all along.

Anyway. As a human being and as a lawyer (yes, it's possible to be both at the same time :wink: ), I am horrified on so many levels by the stories I have read on this site. Jenna, Astra, and Kendra have cajones of titanium, as does everyone who was brave enough to get out and speak out.

I joined up to support you all. We all (even CoS) have the rights to freedom of religion, freedom of association, and freedom of speech. The world will be a better place when Scientology recognizes this.
<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:54 am

Welcome, West Coast.

Nice to have you here and to have your support.

I'm not an ex-Scn Kid. I'm just an ex-Scn.
Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

Clickman

OTIII

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:08 am

Welcome Westcoast!!!

You are among friends here :)

Thank you for supporting this forum.
If it's not fun and doesn't make you happy, DON'T DO IT !!!

School of Hard Knocks
<<

WestCoast

EPFer

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:52 am

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:46 am

Return to Introductions