[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Superstar Neil C

Superstar Neil C

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

SuperstarNeilC

EPFer

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:11 pm

Superstar Neil C

Hi All,

I was never a Scientology kid, but I wanted to join this forum just to add my support to everyone here, and all the newbies who'll register in the future.

I was born in Royal Air Force Changi, Singapore, 12 July 1966, and lived in Cyprus before settling in Great Britain at 5-yrs old.

My childhood was very abusive to say the least - physical and psychological.

When I was 18 I went to study a 3-year degree course at Manchester Polytechnic. Upon obtaining my degree, I was still suffering physical and emotional problems and went on a search for self-help therapies.

1990 I ended up on staff at Manchester Scientology org. I'd read Dianetics and was mesmerised by The Bridge to Total Freedom and definately wanted to race upto New OTVIII.

Within a few weeks of being on staff the Executive Director said I was needed to go to America to train to be a Key to Life supervisor.

So I ended up at International Training Org, Hollywood Guarantee Building. When I was there I was mentally bullied into joining the Sea Org, and routed onto the Estates Project Force at PAC.

When on PAC EPF there were some 12-yr-old EPFers, whose parents were in the SO.

My 3 month holiday visa expired so I flew back to the UK to finish my EPF at AOSH UK. I worked for a year at Saint Hill, in the Estates org.

January 1992 I flew back to America to work for a year at Celebrity Centre International, Manor Hotel. Again I was in the Estates org, this time as a Night Cleaner.

The Night Cleaner is the lowest position on the org board. After every shift of night cleaning I was supposed to get one of the Security Guards to white glove my area, and check it to a Pass. I could only go back home to sleep at my birthing (Wilcox building) if I passd the white glove.

Anyway, this rigmorole pissed me off, so I stopped getting security to do the white glove. I simply lied to my senior, Dennis Flammand, and said it'd been done, even though it wasn't.

Eventually I was caught and busted, and kicked off the night cleaning post.

There was a major Evolution at the time, something to do with surveying wogs and assessing their reach for the Purification Rundown. Some Execs from uplines were fired in to run this Eval at CC Int. Since I was busted from night cleaning I was put on this project, to help the Int Execs.

This is how I ended up working under Bitty Miscavige (Jenna's Mum). I worked with Bitty for 3 weeks until the project finished and she went back uplines.

I'll be honest here and admit that I fell in love with Bitty - she was so beautiful, like an angel, with her long blonde hair. My heart fluttered every time I saw her. I had fantasies about the two of us running away together and living happily ever after.

[I had no idea she had an 8-yr old daughter.]

I also met Ronnie Miscavige (Jenna's Dad), when I was on a project at Flag Command Bureaux, 12th-floor, HGB. He was very nice and polite to me.

February 1993 I blew the Sea Org. I secretly bought a plane ticket back to England and flew home from LAX.

I was Declared Supressive.

However, I still believed in the Tech, and still wanted to go OTVIII and had plans to get back into Good Standing. I even paid off my freeloader debts, about $10,000.

November 2002, I started going on the Internet, found xenu.net, and finally realised Scientology was a huge con, and a very destructive group.

I read about what happpened to Lisa McPherson and was spurred into taking action to try to stop Scientology. I began picketing with the UK critics and have done a few dozens pickets with them over the last six years. I've done 1,800 posts on OCMB, and over 1,000 on ARS newsgroup [username 'neil c'].

I've met Andreas Heldal-Lund, when he was on a visit to London, and picketed with Anonymous on March 15 and Apil 12.

Which brings us upto date.

I hope you don't mind me joining your messageboard.
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:21 pm

Welcome to the Dark Side! :D Or the Light Side! Depending on your viewpoint. :twisted:

We appreciate you here, and look forward to anything else you might want to add to your story.

Best,
Grundy
<<

ImOut

OTIII

Post Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:05 am

Welcome, SuperstarNeilC,

It's good to have you here.
Isn't it grand to be out!
<<

Amy

Clear