[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Totally Awesome girls!

Totally Awesome girls!

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

SchwimmelPuckel

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:48 pm

Totally Awesome girls!

A website dedicated to the Scientology kids! - So what am I doing here.. I'm not a kid.. I'm an old geezer!!

I've been worse than that. I've been a deadbeat dad, a waste of space, an SP.. I even agreed I was.. The Sinister Cult of Scientology persuaded me so.

And since I was an SP I left my kids to the cult.. Or lost 'em. 2 little boys at 6 and 4 years old. They were with their mother, that was ok. But she was in the cult. Over the years I realized what really had happened.

I have since managed to 'change' my reality and now assert my right to live. And to protest that damned Cult!

(Just to ease everybodys peace of mind. My boys did not get involved much in the Cult. No Sea Org.. They did very well in school and are a couple of very handsome young men now. I know this because disconnection was not intirely airtight. Every few years I had a little news.)

All this makes me so happy for you kids escaping! - And you will bring the Cult down I think.. All you rebellious kids! - Gawd I love you!

Kendra, Jenna and Astra.. You made a darn impressive website! You're Good!!

My story

:fo:
Ask not what Scientology can do for you, ask what the F*CK is going on!
<<

Kilia

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:26 pm

Hiya SP...glad to see you here as well. :)
....also glad your kids are ok.
I am very 'Touchy-Feely"
I am Hungarian
I am also a Freedom Fighter

Return to Introductions