[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Hello brave people!

Hello brave people!

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

anonfemme

EPFer

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:53 pm

Hello brave people!

Hi Guys,

I stumbled across the site a little while ago and read the heart wrenching stories of the girls who created this site, and felt compelled to do something about it. I printed the stories out (hope that's okay :shock: ) to show friends and family. Everyone was appalled and moved and as a result have been proactively taking a stand against scientology as a result. The message is getting out there.

I'm not an ex-scn kid, but i'm a mother, and for that reason I feel compassion, sorrow and heartbreak for all of you and your parents. I know that it must be excruciating for your parents on many levels to not be part of your lives, even if it doesn't appear so at times.

I also know that as people and parents we need to do something about this so that our own children do not have the opportunity to become involved in an organisation such as this one.

Although most people view scientology as 'bizarre', many still do not know the abuses that go on and I want to personally thank you guys for having so much courage and strength to do what you're doing to help future generations avoid living similar circumstances to what you've had to endure.

I hope all of your journeys lead you to your own personal truths and of course much happiness!

I hope I am still welcome even though i'm not a kid! :)
Much love. xx
<<

Grundy

Sticky Master

Post Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:56 pm

Welcome to the site!

We accept all people of all ages and viewpoints. The main purpose here is as a support group. So, if you want to support the group .. we're all for it.

As far as printing things out, it's okay by me, but you gotta ask Kendra. I'm sure she'll chime in when it gets to be daytime in China lol

Best,
Grundy
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:33 am

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:13 pm

Return to Introductions