[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - ex-cadet says hello!

ex-cadet says hello!

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

ex-cadet

Clear

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:37 pm

ex-cadet says hello!

hey there! i've already published my story but still i wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I'm an ex-cadet (and EPFer too) from Flag, from 2001-2004... i discrive myself as the little rebel sister in a sort of big family of SO members... family that sooner or later got all torn appart thanks to Flag.

Now i'm declared PTS i think, because my sister is declared SP and over my dead body they'd separate me from her... i am disconected from my brother an my so called mother and now from the original family i was born to i only am close to my father and sister... others just know from me now and then by e-mail cause i don't even live in my original country anymore... anyways... i don't have to say much cause it explains it all on my story... so hello once more.. congratulations for the site and thank u to the ex-SO's for the help and support
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:00 am

I already welcomed you in the "No Registration Required Section," but I will welcome you again here. :) Glad you found the site! I have been following this forum since its inception, and to the best of my knowledge you are the first Latin American to register here. Now we just need Africa and Antarctica..... :lol:
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

ex-cadet

Clear

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:11 am

our population will grow i guess.. i myself found it on google when i got curious to see if i could find the QI on google earth and started googling to see if anyone knew the location... i ended up finding this site..

well the point is i'm sure it takes a while for suffering ex-so's and sci's to start googling anything about sci for quite a while.. :lol:
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:51 pm

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

Avery1

Clear

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:23 pm

<<

ex-cadet