[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Hi and Best Wishes.

Hi and Best Wishes.

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

piginthecity

Non-E

Post Thu May 14, 2009 9:19 am

Hi and Best Wishes.

Hello -

I've no experience of Scientology myself, but just wondered about it, as a friend of mine has had a brush with it.

Just wanted to say thanks for such an informative site, and to express my deep admiration for your courage and hard work in helping others to avoid this dreadful mind-shrinking cult.

I was honestly deeply moved by Astra's bravery and dignity on the Richard and Judy interview, where that appalling female 'reverend' clone had to drop her mask of respectability and label you as 'apostate' for having the temerity to escape the tentacles of her vile organisation.

I know that this is a paltry and pathetic contribution by comparison, but I did manage to make a prank phone call to my local Scientology 'Religious Centre', giving my name as "Lee John", which I think is authentically in the spirit of 'Anonymous'.

There will be more to come ...

Best Wishes, truly

Phil
<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Thu May 14, 2009 2:09 pm

All contributions are welcomed by Anon, maybe at the next protest you can bring a sign saying "Lee John"
The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Thu May 14, 2009 5:35 pm

Hi Phil,

Thanks so much for dropping in and saying hello. When I did that Richard and Judy interview I felt a bit like a deer in the headlights and in hindsight, wish I had managed to say more. But I was glad I did it nonetheless.

Thanks again.

Astra
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Thu May 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Welcome to ESK, Phil! Glad to have you on board.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

piginthecity

Non-E

Post Fri May 15, 2009 9:25 am

<<

Anonymous9104

OT8 Class 12

Post Fri May 15, 2009 1:06 pm

Astra and Jenna are AMAZING, and the other girl ( I am sorry I always forget her name)... anyway they are amazing at vocalizing their experiences and handling whatever comes their way, whereas others might fail, they don't. They have that incredible knack for clear headed conciousness in the face of adversity. Truly amazing, sound minded women.
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Fri May 15, 2009 4:39 pm

The other gal is Kendra. She, too, is amazing. All three of these girls have been through a lot and are brave. They have done a lot for many people by speaking out and starting this website. :thumbsup:
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi

Return to Introductions