[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - First Post

First Post

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

SPTYPE3

Non-E

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:18 am

First Post

Hey,

I am new and will probably share my story over time rather than all at once. I have written it, but I don't think its a good idea to lay it all on you at once.

My father got involved in the CoS in Sydney, Australia in the mid 70's when I was just a baby. I have never been a member but my father's involvement has led to some pretty awful experiences.

It's great to find a site like this where I can share without being looked upon as a freak (which usually happens when I talk to people about my life and experiences with my Scientologist father).
Proud to be an SP
<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:34 am

Welcome to ESK, SPTYPE3! I will look forward to reading your story. I once spent 2 weeks in Sydney, and I was really impressed with the harbour and Opera House.
Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

invisible

ESK Reporter

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:39 am

Welcome, SPTYPE3. It's good to have you here.
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
--Gandhi
<<

SPTYPE3

Non-E

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:36 am

Thanks!

Sydney is Ok, but not my favourite Australian City. I was born there and visited my dad a bit when I was in my teens/ twenties, but haven't lived there since I was about 2, when my parents separated (CoS related).

I'm not a fan of city living but like to visit every now and then. I'm a Brisbane girl, but I love Melbourne. Except for the weather and the snobbery, it would be the perfect city. I dunno what it is about Victorians, but I reckon if they took on a bit more of the laid back approach they despise in Queenslanders, they'd be a lot more appealing!
Proud to be an SP
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:39 pm

Welcome to ESK! I am glad you found the site and really looking forward to reading your story as you post it.

Astra

Return to Introductions