[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Want to say Hi

Want to say Hi

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

I Escaped

EPFer

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:16 am

Want to say Hi

<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:19 am

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Welcome!
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Re: Want to say Hi

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:56 pm

Last edited by astra on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

I Escaped

EPFer

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:06 pm

<<

astra

Site Admin

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:09 pm

<<

Orderous

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:32 pm

The most important thing to learn about Life, the Universe, and Everything, is firstly; the answer is 42, and secondly; how utterly ridiculous it truly is
<<

I Escaped

EPFer

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:45 pm

<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:53 pm

Welcome to ESK.
I felt the same way..."you mean there are many of us??!!" We are not a few but many. For every person that talks there are 10 more just like that person not willing to talk. Mostly because they have family still in and would have to be disconnected from.
Well done on finding the truth about Scientology.
"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:13 am

Somebody has to speak for these people.... no more running. I aim to misbehave.... If you can't do something smart, do something right. (Serenity)
<<

I Escaped

EPFer

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:59 pm

[quote="Iknowtoomuch"]Welcome to ESK.
you mean there are many of us??!!" [fquote]

Lol, sounds like "many are called, few are chosen". But you are right. I am happy to have found you guys. I've got to get rid of this "bred" preassure to keep quite. Just being here has caused a tremendous relieve.

@ doublevee: I've got to check if there is anything going on with anon in my area. I'd love to do something there.
<<

doubleVee

Forum Moderator

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:03 pm

<<

I Escaped

EPFer

Post Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:18 pm

Return to Introductions