[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Hello

Hello

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

curiousoptions

Non-E

Post Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:15 pm

Hello

<<

Holden Caulfield

PTS Type III

Post Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:10 am

Welcome to the board!

A lot of us have been where you are, even though not all in the SO or RPF, and most of us have come to realize that Scientology in its current form is not completely, but almost entirely destrucitve - and that it should be improved and reformed.

You are free to voice any criticism here, but not inside. I hope this place can give you some answers and connect you with your old friends.
"If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth."
<<

Walker.

Clear

Post Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:27 am

Hey buddy scientology is bullshit and you will get that in time. You made the right choice but a tough one. It's better you are here than there.
And this just feels like spinning plates
Our bodies floating down the muddy river
-Radiohead
<<

MsBustaMove

EPFer

Post Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:33 pm

Curious, Thanks for the post and I'm glad you're writing here. I have no advice, but lots of well wishes.I will ad this, however:
A friend of mine was hiking out of a canyon in Colorado, up this long grade about 3 miles long. He reached the crest in the trail and took this big breath in. Just at that split second, he inhaled a bee and it stung him in the back of his throat. Well, its 2 more miles to the car and he's really allergic to bee stings. He started swelling up pretty bad and getting really nasty tunnel vision. But he kept thinking, just to keep one foot in front of the other, concentrate on the trail, and KEEP MOVING. KEEP MOVING.
He made it back to the car, got to a phone, and everything was fine.
But his story impacted me as general life-philosphy. I think sometimes when we sit, we get stuck sometimes. If we keep ourselves excited about life, we'll live forever.
So, if you want out or help sorting stuff out, I think there's lots of help here. But whatever it is, KEEP MOVING, and things will probably turn out OK.
Besides, it makes you a harder target to hit. HA!

Take it easy,

MBM
'Cause when I'm gonna make a move, I'm gonna bust it!
<<

Avery1

Clear

Post Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:35 am

Hi Curious. Welcome to ESK. I have very sorry to hear that you suffered through the RPF. I truly hope you are able to find what you are looking for here.

Best wishes to you and your loved ones.

Return to Introductions