[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Greetings and salutations... here goes

Greetings and salutations... here goes

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

ChapStick

EPFer

Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:35 pm

Greetings and salutations... here goes

<<

LronIsgonE_Snap

Suppressive Person

Post Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:34 pm

Enjoy your life today,
For time is fleeting.
<<

Iknowtoomuch

Suppressive Person

Post Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:58 am

"Everybody has a right to believe what they want to believe. But I don't believe that anybody has a right to trick anybody, to hurt anybody, to harm some body, for their own purposes." - Jason Beghe
<<

Butch

EPFer

Post Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:03 am

chapstick

I'm glad I didn't meet you when I was younger. I desperately needed to throw a bomb at the church and your incredibly balanced and thoughtful approach to your circumstances would have diffused the anger I needed so badly to get over the mess I grew up with. You are lucky. And if you have a few problems connecting, or explaining the strangeness that is the Co$, well you seem much better equipped to deal with it than I was. Finding friendship and love are complicated even when the circumstances are ideal.

I'm glad for you. Life doesn't always have to be hell. You seem to have come out alright and I think people like your parents are the reason my parents kept at it, thinking there were some pretty great people in there despite the crazies. Thanks for sounding so sane. Makes me think not everyone in that hellhole came out ultra damaged.
I'll take drugs over religion any day of the week.
<<

ChapStick

EPFer

Post Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:21 pm

Re: chapstick

<<

Megalomaniac

EPFer

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:37 am

It will come to an end. My argument is, it does not have to end badly. -- Ron Paul
<<

speckledtrout

Clear

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:41 pm

mikolot mayim rabim adirim, mishbarai'yam
--Ps. 93

Return to Introductions