[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Are You Anonymous?

Are You Anonymous?

Moderator: doubleVee

74%
19%
No votes
6%

Total votes : 78
<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:31 pm

Are You Anonymous?

Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here
to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and
my kingdom is as great!

You have no power over me.
<<

Anonerly

EPFer

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:24 pm

<<

baldheadedanon

Clear

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:44 pm

Had been watching anonymous and it's actions for some time without participating.
The attempted censoring of the Cruise Video and the anon declaration of war
that followed it fascinated me but the mutual respect between anonymous and Wise Beard Man is what finally cured me from my apathy ...

The sleeper has awoken :wink:

We are Anonymous.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
We are Legion.
Expect us.
Whatever you do will be
insignificant, but it is very
important that you do it.

-Mahatma Gandhi-
<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:02 pm

to the castle beyond the goblin city to take back the child you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours and
my kingdom is as great!

<<

Dio Brando

EPFer

Post Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:56 pm

Don't fear failure-- not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.- Bruce Lee
<<

anonypanda

OTIII

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:32 pm

Far east Anonymous.

我们匿名
我们军队
我们不会原谅
我们不会忘记
预期我们
<<

SaintBastard

Pirate

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:15 pm

The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it.

Frank Herbert
<<

Bea Kiddo

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:50 pm

I voted as far as in relation to the church. You mean the group anon, eh? Oops.

----

As far as me and the church, I am anon. But they could easily figure out who I am if they tried. I don't care if they do, but I'll be damned if I help them figure it out. Let them waste valuable time they could be spending clearing the planet trying to figure out who we all are.... makes me laugh.
<<

Curiosity

Clear

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:41 pm

<<

MrMarcab

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:25 pm

The moon's a balloon.
<<

Anonymuzs

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:04 pm

<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:13 am

my kingdom is as great!

<<

Kay

Non-E

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:45 am

<<

OM NOM NOM NOM

Non-E

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:26 pm

<<

Curiosity

Clear

Post Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:24 pm

<<

Little Robot

EPFer

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:27 am

<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:45 pm

Though they aren't on this board, in my little town, Anonymous gained three new members after watching some youtube videos.

South Parks episode, WBM's attempt to go into the fourth of July party, and TC's video for that "medal" he received.

And judging from the poll, it appears that no one ever leaves Anonymous.
my kingdom is as great!

<<

AnonymousID-V42B

Clear

Post Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:26 pm

"If David Miscaviage declared hell suppressive, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in /b/."
~Anonymous
<<

Avery1

Clear

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:40 am

affiliated by cause

I have been anonymous since they have taken a stand against the CoS.
<<

thkaal

Clear

Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:29 am

my kingdom is as great!

Next

Return to Introductions