[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Greetings from Enturbulation.Org

Greetings from Enturbulation.Org

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

tamphex

Non-E

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:28 am

Greetings from Enturbulation.Org

Hi Kendra, Jenna & Astra! Just wanted to let you know how incredible I think you three ladies are and also am in complete awe of this site that you have created; the possibilities & avenue it gives for the younger scientologists out there who are disillusioned, lost & feeling alone.

You gals are just simply amazing. Theres no other words I can string together without continually gushing so I'll let you know that I really appreciate you linking to us and I've done the same back to you on the front of enturb as well.

If theres ever anything myself or the staff of enturb can assist you with, please let me know.

Once again, thank you for this site.. not just from myself, but from all the lives it will help to change for the better.
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:43 am

Yay, Enturb! I feel famous somehow.

Thanks for writing and noticing! I can't thank you enough. It really was when i was lurking on Enturb that I decided to go ahead and just go public with the whole thing. I looked at all the people on there and I thought: None of these people are afraid. Why am I?

Jenna was a big inspiration too for the same reason: She can do it - why can't I?

Turns out I can. All it takes is a little HTML and a dash of CSS.
<<

Magoo

Clear

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:41 am

Great job---both of you! Really, all 4 of you (3 here, and I take it T from Enturbulation.com).

Really great!

It's quite amazing what all has happened just since 2008!
PHEW___I remember when the year began, I said, "This is going to be
a **hot** year". If I had ANY idea how hot---Oh my! This is terrific, truly.

My best,

Tory/Magoo~~

PS: If there's anything you need from me, just let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/torymagoo44
<<

Hubbard-Telescope

EPFer

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:38 am

:D

Another Anon stopping by to say hello after finding the link on Enturb. This site is fantastic!
<<

Tru2form

Site Admin

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:35 am

Showoff. :D
<<

Hubbard-Telescope

EPFer

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:38 am

<<

toddy

Non-E

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:07 pm

<<

Plups

Clear

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:28 pm

<<

anon101

Non-E

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:43 pm

<<

mistegirl

Non-E

Post Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:21 pm

<<

Heyanonnyno

Non-E

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:21 am

<<

Randomness

Non-E

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:34 am

I do what I must because I can.
<<

helios

Non-E

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:46 am

Another Enturbulating Anonymous here. All of your strength gives me the strength to keep fighting. You are my constants.
<<

AnonAus

Non-E

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:59 pm

Where there is life, there is hope.
There is light at the end of the tunnel.
I am anonymous. We are legion.
I am not ex-scio, just a father and grandfather.

This is why.
<<

AnonyMoose

EPFer

Post Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:59 pm

<<

Parrot

EPFer

Post Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:57 am

<<

NarkAnon

Non-E