[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ex Scientology Kids • View topic - Stuckin's full story.....

Stuckin's full story.....

Moderator: doubleVee

<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:27 pm

Stuckin's full story.....

If someone has to teach you how to be happy , then you are not truly happy....Happiness is a state of mind.
<<

Public Clammer

OTIII

Post Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:52 pm

Stuckin, take a deep breath...

The Public Clammer!
<<

Lurker

EPFer

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:57 pm

Wow that gets my blood boiling.

You seem to acknowledge that the CoS is not a good part of your life. I hope you trust that feeling, and embrace it.

The CoS only has the power you give them. Their threats are worthless. They are all a bunch of fools, but you can be wise if you see that they have no clothes.

I was never in CoS, so I may sound trite, and I apologize. I have fallen for other things though, and when I saw the truth and excised them from my life like a cancer, without looking back, and denying completely, they eventually moved on, and I was free again.

From my perspective, your greatest goal should be fleeing the CoS. Your kids are hungry because of them. Your 2D feels betrayed because of them. All they have given you is misery, as that is all they ever offer. Do not feel bad, you are not alone. Be strong, and laugh in their faces. Perhaps if you can cut all your ties your 2D will renew his faith in you, and your family will have money again.

There are no overts, there are no withholds, there are no SPs. They don't exist. It is all smoke and mirrors.

Sorry for the rant if it does not help, but I feel your suffering and felt the need to express myself. This community is here for you though, I wish you the best.
<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:12 am

If someone has to teach you how to be happy , then you are not truly happy....Happiness is a state of mind.
<<

outlander

OT8 Class 12

Post Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:34 am

Create that of your life that which you would like to see in a changed world. Ghandi
<<

lawanon

Clear

Post Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:00 am

I object.
<<

NoSOat10

OTIII

Post Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Don’t get interested in real estate. Don’t get interested in the masses of buildings, because that’s not important.
L. Ron Hubbard, Lecture Series: Anatomy of the Human Mind
Tape: The Genus of Dianetics and Scientology
Tape#: 6012C31
31 December 1960
<<

Evey_Hammond

Clear

Post Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:32 pm

Stuckin... no longer stuck :)

<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:41 pm

Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.
<<

stuckin

OTIII

Post Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:58 am

Move

James:

Thanks for the move. Too bad we all became apart of a group that is so sick, and hurtful, as SCN is, but I really have met many nice, understanding people on here. I'm sure things will work out. Just have to NEVER go back. I take everything one day at a time these days. Sometime, an hour at a time. Telling my story (full story) has freed me, if that makes any sence.

Properly directed anger is a very powerful emotion! I'm alot lonlier these days, since I basically cut off all my friends who were wogs when I joined, and now cut off all SCN firends, so it's like a new begining.

Now I have to re-find the things I liked to do before SCN. If I start to develope a normal exhistance, I think my husband will come back. It's not me he hates, it's the org.
<<

James McGuigan

Ghost in the Machine

Post Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:59 am

Sometimes its not until you have lost everything, that you are free to have anything.
Freedom is a choice. Choose to be yourself, choose to speak your truth and do so with compassion. And above all else, choose to be not afraid. If I can't dance, its not my revolution.

Return to Introductions